Hey friends! Firstly, I’m honoured that you have stopped by my blog today & if you’re a long time subscriber, Hey again! Since I’ve grown close to some of my readers, I thought it would be fine to post a little Q&A about myself. This is my outlet. It’s my one place in the entire world that I feel comfortable to be me. To show off my DIY’s & Home. To tell you my hurts & laughter. So grab a tea, latte or coffee and enjoy learning a few things about me.
1. I’m married to the best, most hardest working man in the land & we have three littles under 7 together as well as one angel baby.
2. I’ve anxiety, especially with answering the phone.
3. I’m an introvert. If you know me in person, you wont believe this. But as my husband says, when I’m in public I get a little loud and obnoxious because I am uncomfortable. It’s true. I’m much more comfortable behind a computer screen.
4. I had my first child at 22.
5. I didn’t get my License until I was 26 because I had severe anxiety taking the “N” test because when I was 17 I had a pretty rotten instructor ( who has since been fired ). Long story short, I made myself get my license when I turned 26 & I was on the verge of throwing up the entire test. I passed with flying colors.
6. I’ve never been pulled over by the police. Ever.
7. I’m a Christian
8. I live for my family & extended family. This is what life is about in my opinion.
9. I traveled to Hawaii, without my husband when my daughter was 6 weeks old. She was the best baby ever.
10. Confrontation is the worst. I can’t deal with it and avoid it at all costs.
11. My biggest fear in life is that I will fail.
12. I’m terrified of sharks. It’s pretty much a phobia. If I see a shark on TV or in a book, I will throw the book and scream. I have forced myself to watch shark movies & in 2014 I went to an aquarium to help get over my fear.
13. Last year we lost our 16 week old baby in utero. It was one of the hardest things I’ve had to go through to date.
14. I rarely shower. Like… maybe twice a week. I mean… I work from home 😉
15. I’ve never not been ID’d. Ever. People don’t believe I have three kids under 7 & that I’m almost 30. When looking at my license they cannot believe I was born in 88′.
16. I’m currently an Interior Design student.
17. My favourite drink is watered down apple juice.
18. I hate working out in a gym. It’s probably the worst.
19. In 2003, I used to tell people I was sponsored by “Roxy” ( Surfer wanna be goals )
20. I’m borderline OCD and LOVE having a clean home.