I always love to make my house look trendy every time I have friends over.
Therefore, my friends are always excited and impressed when they come for dinner parties at my place.
The secret is simple: Blue peel and stick wallpaper.
Do you want to have some modern and cute wallpapers, but you have no idea of the right one to choose?
Blue coloured peel and stick wallpaper is the solution you are looking for.
I love my blue peel and stick wallpaper because of its many benefits.
I use less money, effort and money to install or remove it on the wall.
Uses for blue peel and stick wallpaper
- You can use it on an accent wall: It is a perfect choice for accenting and highlighting a stylish space by adding a playful theme.
- Can be used as a backsplash: Peel and stick wallpaper backsplash either in your bathroom or kitchen will transport your space to the Mediterranean.
- You can use it as a cosy reading nook: Relax with a warm drink and a good book. Blue peel and stick wallpaper (or black and white) is the best option to design a personal space.
- Use as a ceiling decoration
Blue peel and stick wallpaper features
- It is like a ticker: This is the main difference with activated wallpaper. Therefore, you should not make it wet during application.
- It has a backing paper: You need to peel it off to get the adhesive side and stick it on the wall.
- It can last for up to 25 years with a minimum of 5 years. Amount of traffic, exposure to water and ways of installation are the main thing that determines the life span of peel and stick wallpaper.
Advantages and disadvantages of blue peel and stick wallpaper
Below are some of the pros and cons of blue peel and stick wallpaper.
Blue peel and stick wallpaper pros
- It is the best option if you cannot afford a permanent décor on your walls. If you are renting an apartment, peel and stick offer removable material when moving to another house.
- Easy to install. Peel and stick wallpapers are a less complex type of wallpaper to install compared to traditional tiles.
- Traditional tiles will need lots of materials and hours of installing .
- The only thing you need to do is to measure the size of the wall to cover and peel the wallpaper and stick it.
- It is relatively cheap. Peel and stick is the best solution for people looking for affordable backsplash.
Blue peel and stick wallpaper cons
- Peel and stick is still not the real deal; hence many décor experts consider it a cheap option.
- You will not get a satisfying depth similar to real bricks or tile since peel and stick wallpaper have thin kits.
- Sometimes the adhesive can wear off, especially areas with more moisture and heat, like the kitchen and bathroom
- Peel and stick wallpaper should have a permanent adhesive, or it will damage the wall behind it as it falls off.
- Peel and stick wallpaper are not suitable for people who quickly move from one place to another, especially as a DIY backsplash.
- It requires painting at least two weeks before using peel and stick wallpaper to avoid wall damage during removal. This can be costly.
Popular brands of blue peel and stick wallpaper
- Scott living
- Castle and crane
Best Blue Peel and Stick Wallpapers
- 🌻【SIZE&MATERIAL】🌻17.7In X 118.1In=14.5sq.ft.Blue Dot wallpaper is made of vinyl. The back of the wallpaper is made with a new removable adhesive that is very easy to remove and moderately sticky. The wallpaper is moderately thick, very easy to use and lasts longer, so you can have full confidence in its quality.
- 🌻【BEAUTIFUL DESIGN】🌻Sophisticated blue polka dot wallpaper paste effect is very elegant and generous. Irregular blue polka dot design makes the pattern look more interesting, adding a little modern element on the basis of retro. White background with blue polka dots embellishment, so your home can be elegant and not lose its glamour.
- 🌻【EASIEST INSTALLATION】🌻The blue and white contact paper are very easy to install, requiring only two steps of peeling and sticking, and can be used easily by inexperienced people. The back side is made of new removable glue, no sticky residue after removal and can be effectively reused.
- 🌻【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】🌻DIY is glamorous! Our blue and white peel and stick wallpaper can be used on smooth surfaces and it is a beautiful addition to bedrooms, cabinets, drawers, countertops, bookshelves, stairs, laundry rooms, kitchen backsplashes, bathrooms, storage cabinets, and any other home decoration.
- 🌻【WARM】🌻Please keep the surface of the wall or object smooth and dry before use. ✅Moderate stickiness, try to use on smooth and dust-free surfaces. ✅Please do not peel off all the lining paper at once to avoid sticking together and not being able to use.
- Blue faux grasscloth peel and stick wallpaper designed by Society Social
- Peel and stick to apply, pull up to remove
- Society Social x NuWallpaper is safe for walls and leaves no sticky residue behind
- Easily repositionable while installing
- Society Social x NuWallpaper sticks to any smooth, flat surface - perfect for DIY projects
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Size: 15.7in×118in / Roll (12.87 Square Feet / Roll), Material: PVC/ Vinyl peel and stick wallpaper.
- FACTORY DIRECT SALE - Our products from manufacturers directly to consumers, no middlemen to earn the price difference, we always adhere to bring consumers cost-effective products.
- SELF-ADHESIVE&REMOVABLE –Peel off the backing paper and stick to any dry flat surface. Silk blue wallpaper repositionable and removable with no damage to the surface.
- MULTIPLE USE - Suitable for covering any size walls, backsplash, cabinet furniture shelf (make sure the surface is flat, dry and clean) Films have trimming gridlines on the back of the silk wallpaper for precise measurements.
- Upgrade Materials - Just try our blue stickers paper and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price. You have nothing to lose so ORDER NOW, Makes the perfect gift for any occasion!
- A basic but versatile tool kit help you on wallpaper application,trimming ceiling,woodwork or baseboard projects,vinyl wrap,window tint or glass film
- Red squeegee tool with big size smooths out creases and bubbles,extermely helpful when wrapping large flat surfaces
- Medium-Hardness blue squeegee with nice size is simple to use.Felt can effictively prevent scratches
- Knife with lightweight aluminum handle allows for a comfortable grip and exac cut.Come with extra 5 blades can be replacement when knife become blunt
- Not only provide the perfect product for every our users,but also the excellent customer service.Freely contact us if you have any questions
- ❣Size and details: The size of each roll of wallpaper is 15.7"X118", covering an area of approximately 12.89 square feet, and there are grid lines on the back for easy cutting.
- ❣Material: Vinyl material, matte surface, good hand feeling, healthy and environmentally friendly material, waterproof and easy to clean, bring you a perfect experience.
- ❣Self-adhesive and removable: only need simple peeling and pasting, the wallpaper has good adhesion, can be stuck on a dry and flat surface, no additional glue is needed, and it can be easily repositioned without leaving traces.
- ❣Applicable to: walls, furniture surfaces, cabinets, dressers, cabinets, tables, etc. Add color to your life.
- ❣Our service: If you have any questions before and after the purchase, you can contact us, and I will reply you the first time I see the message.
- Blue peel and stick wallpaper is great because it is cheap, easy to apply and remove, and offers the best home décor (also consider peel and stick wallpaper in gold )
- You can use Blue peel and stick wallpaper on your ceiling, backsplash and an accent wall (See also: 5 Best Peel And Stick Mirror For Walls).
- The key features of Blue peel and stick wallpaper is backing paper and has adhesive at the back.
- The main advantages of Blue peel and stick wallpaper are easy installation and low cost.
- The main disadvantages of Blue peel and stick wallpaper include its cheap appearance, adhesive wear off sometimes, and sometimes it requires painting, which is expensive.
- Popular Blue peel and stick wallpaper brands include Arthouse, Roommate, NextWall, NuWallpaper and Scott living.
Last update on 2023-08-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API