A floor is a special place in your home.
If you want them shiny as new, make sure there’s always some kind of solution nearby, so when spills happen, or stains seep up through time, it will prove effective for getting things back into shape!
As a mum with kids, spills are everyday challenges I experience.
So one quick method I use to clean the ceramic floor tiles is using white vinegar solution.
While you may not have the time to mix, you can use the below professional tile cleaning tools, which are also very effective.
1. Armstrong Flooring Once n Done Resilient Ceramic
2. Black Diamond stone works
3. Bona Hard-Floor Surface Cleaner
1. Armstrong Flooring
Armstrong’s ‘Once n Done’ is a ceramic cleaner that does not disappoint.
You can use it to clean all non-wax vinyl, marble, ceramic and stone floors.
It has a no-rinse formula that does not leave behind any dulling or a sticky residue that can be annoying at times.
It is appropriately designed to ensure all your tiles look just as new and beautiful.
Pros of Armstrong Flooring
• Does not leave behind any dulling or sticky residue
• Economical because it is a concentrate- you only have to use a small amount
• Does not require a lot of water
• You cannot use it on linoleum or hardwood surfaces
- It is a concentrate; therefore, only mix half a cup of it into one gallon of warm water.
- Wash the floor thoroughly and do not rinse.
2. Black Diamond Stone Works Cleaner
It is an intensive tile cleaner that can be used on granite, slate, limestone and even marble surfaces.
I chose to include it in the list because it is a safe and biodegradable deep cleaner that leaves no stain behind.
The Black Diamond cleaner leaves no soap behind or any other residue that might bring grime and dirt to the tile’s surface.
• Environmentally friendly because it is biodegradable
• Deep cleans without leaving any harsh abrasives behind.
• Super strong but also gentle on hands
• It might be pricey if you intend to use it only once.
Since this item is highly concentrated, only use 2-4 oz per gallon of water.
That will ensure your floor is looking as good as new.
3. Bona Hard Floor Surface Cleaner
The Bona Floor cleaner is formulated to clean all hard surfaces effectively.
It has a rinse-free and streak-free formula that can clean surfaces by removing dust particles, grime, and dirt.
I chose to include it on my list because it is refillable.
• Dries quickly
• It is easy to refill
• It has a pH neutral formula that maintains your floor finish and prevents discolouration
• Excessive use may cause discolouration on surfaces
The Bona cleaner also has a spraying can. Use this can to spray the concentrate on a dirty surface.
Then, wipe the surface with a cleaning pad or mop and rinse it in water for best results.
- SAFE, for Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite, Slate, Ceramic & Porcelain tile. Streak-free formula was created to make cleaning easy so you can use it on all types of marble and tile flooring!
- STREAK- FREE CLEAN EVERY TIME! No-rinse Hypoallergenic formula makes cleaning so easy that you can actually enjoy it! Never look for another cleaner for your floors again!
- VERY CONCENTRATED use only 2-4 oz. per gallon of water then mop as normal, dry the cleaning mixture off the floor to ensure you’ve collected all debris and dirt on the floor.
- THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU WILL NEED to keep all your hard surfaces looking and feeling their best. All your guests will want to know what products you use!
- ECO-FRIENDLY, Non-Toxic, and biodegradable, formula created to keep you, your family, pets and loved ones safe while cleaning. Help us help you create a better planet while keeping your home clean the easy way.
- Ideal to clean all surfaces including granite, marble, limestone, travertine, natural stone, ceramic tile, grout, porcelain tile and more
- Non-toxic formula designed to use for regular cleaning on inside or outside surfaces
- Covers up to 2,500 square feet per quart - with standard dilution
- Effective cleaner is safe for use around food prep areas
- Easy application with no strong odor, safe enough for daily use
- Grout cleaner; breaks down the toughest grout stains caused by mold, mildew, soap scum and hard water
- Tile cleaner; removes dirt build up and stains
- Cleans mold; removes mold and mildew stains from your grout and tile
- Works on dirt buildup, mold stains, mildew stains, soap scum and hard water stains
- Safe for use; on grout and ceramic/porcelain
- FORMULATED FOR YOUR MOST CHERISHED STONE & TILE SURFACES: Weiman Stone & Tile Cleaner is specifically formulated to clean stone and tile floors with out streaking or dulling. Our pH neutral formula wont harm your surfaces.
- STREAK-FREE, BEAUTIFUL RESULTS: Safely shines & beautifies natural stone surfaces without leaving behind streaks. Free your stone surfaces of dust, dirt and oils while creating sparkling clean results.
- EPA SAFER CHOICE CERTIFIED: Our floor cleaner is EPA Safer Choice Certified, using 99% Natural ingredients. It is safer for use around children and pets. Weiman Stone & Tile cleaner has a light and fresh citrus scent that will leave your home smelling amazing!
- READY TO USE FORMULA: Our ready to use formula does not require any mixing or diluting. You can squirt it directly onto your floor and use with a clean, damp mop – or you can pour it into a refillable spray mop.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Sealed stone including marble and granite, ceramic and porcelain tile, grout, vinyl and any other non-porous hard surface flooring. This also includes limestone, slate, terra cotta & terrazzo.
- Rejuvenate Scrub Free Soap Scum Remover Non-abrasive Cleaning Formula - Spray and Rinse for Streak Free Finish on Glass, Ceramic Tile, Chrome, Plastic and More
- Effective to use on glass, ceramic tile, fiberglass, natural stone, plastic, chrome and porcelain
- Easy to use, just spray and rinse, for a streak finish
- The no scrub soap scum remover is the winner of multiple cleaning product awards
- Winner of multiple cleaning product awards | Proudly Made in America
Best Cleaner Products For Ceramic Tile Floors
The mentioned cleaning tools, are some of the best ceramic tile cleaners on the market. including…
- Armstrong Flooring
- Bona Surface cleaner
- Black Diamond cleaner
However, my favourite is the Armstrong Flooring cleaner because it is economical, does not leave any residue and gentle on the hands.
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API