A floor is a special place in your home.
If you want them shiny as new, make sure there’s always some kind of solution nearby, so when spills happen, or stains seep up through time, it will prove effective for getting things back into shape!
As a mum with kids, spills are everyday challenges I experience.
So one quick method I use to clean the ceramic floor tiles is using white vinegar solution.
While you may not have the time to mix, you can use the below professional tile cleaning tools, which are also very effective.
1. Armstrong Flooring Once n Done Resilient Ceramic
2. Black Diamond stone works
3. Bona Hard-Floor Surface Cleaner
1. Armstrong Flooring
Armstrong’s ‘Once n Done’ is a ceramic cleaner that does not disappoint.
You can use it to clean all non-wax vinyl, marble, ceramic and stone floors.
It has a no-rinse formula that does not leave behind any dulling or a sticky residue that can be annoying at times.
It is appropriately designed to ensure all your tiles look just as new and beautiful.
Pros of Armstrong Flooring
• Does not leave behind any dulling or sticky residue
• Economical because it is a concentrate- you only have to use a small amount
• Does not require a lot of water
• You cannot use it on linoleum or hardwood surfaces
- It is a concentrate; therefore, only mix half a cup of it into one gallon of warm water.
- Wash the floor thoroughly and do not rinse.
2. Black Diamond Stone Works Cleaner
It is an intensive tile cleaner that can be used on granite, slate, limestone and even marble surfaces.
I chose to include it in the list because it is a safe and biodegradable deep cleaner that leaves no stain behind.
The Black Diamond cleaner leaves no soap behind or any other residue that might bring grime and dirt to the tile’s surface.
• Environmentally friendly because it is biodegradable
• Deep cleans without leaving any harsh abrasives behind.
• Super strong but also gentle on hands
• It might be pricey if you intend to use it only once.
Since this item is highly concentrated, only use 2-4 oz per gallon of water.
That will ensure your floor is looking as good as new.
3. Bona Hard Floor Surface Cleaner
The Bona Floor cleaner is formulated to clean all hard surfaces effectively.
It has a rinse-free and streak-free formula that can clean surfaces by removing dust particles, grime, and dirt.
I chose to include it on my list because it is refillable.
• Dries quickly
• It is easy to refill
• It has a pH neutral formula that maintains your floor finish and prevents discolouration
• Excessive use may cause discolouration on surfaces
The Bona cleaner also has a spraying can. Use this can to spray the concentrate on a dirty surface.
Then, wipe the surface with a cleaning pad or mop and rinse it in water for best results.
- This 2-in-1 tool is both a Sweeper and a mop. Yep, you can add versatility to your cleaning routine by using the Sweeper with either Dry or Wet cloths
- 90% More Refills vs standard Sweeper Starter Kit pack
- Assembling your Sweeper is easy. Simply click the poles together. Wrap the cloth under the Sweeper head and poke the flaps into each corner gripper to keep it in place. After cleaning, you just remove the dirty cloth and toss it. Ta-dah.
- Safe on all floor types, so you can use it on tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring. Note: Do not use Swiffer Sweeper wet mopping cloths on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive
- Who’s got time to move furniture. Sweeper’s swivel head easily gets into tight corners, under furniture and behind bathroom fixtures
- #1 selling washing machine cleaner* (*Nielsen Scantrack; Total US Extended All Outlet Combined dollar sales, 52WK period ending August 2021)
- Helps remove odor-causing residues and grime
- #1 Recommended by* Whirlpool, Maytag and Amana brands (*affresh brand products and the recommending brands' products are all owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation)
- Cleans deep inside pump, valve, tub, drum, agitator, filter and hose
- Works with top and front load washers, including HE (high efficiency)
- Wet & Forget Shower gently cleans buildup of soap scum, grime, and body oils in the bathroom shower and bathtub without scrubbing and removes stains caused by mold and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- Apply spray once a week with the attached sprayer, leave for 8-12 hours and then rinse thoroughly with warm water; for heavy buildup spray and rinse daily until surface is clean; thoroughly rinse shower basin and tub before use
- Wet & Forget Shower is safe to use on most surfaces like glass, porcelain, fiberglass, metal, and tile but not recommended for natural marble; test on a small area before applying fully
- Wet & Forget Shower will help keep hard water stains or calcium deposits at bay when used weekly, may need a pre-cleaning for severe cases of calcium build-up
- The Wet & Forget Shower 64 Fl. Oz has a vanilla scent, no bleach, no ammonia, no dyes, and approximately 12 weeks of cleaning power for weekly application
- GET RID OF STUBBORN MOLD AND MILDEW STAINS: Our instant spray cleaner removes the stains left behind from black mold and mildew. They tend to leave behind ugly staining that can go deep below the surface
- REMOVE UNWANTED ODORS: Keep your home free of musty, damp smells that are usually left behind by other sprays; Our spray is great to use in the kitchen, toilet area, drywall and on vinyl shower curtains
- FAST-ACTING SPRAY: Our fast-acting mold stain remover spray, instantly targets deeply embedded stains that linger between bathroom tiles, in grout lines, under the sink, and on shower doors
- NO SCRUBBING NEEDED: Simply spray our ready-to-use formula on the affected area and watch the stains disappear right before your eyes!
- SAFE TO USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES: Easily remove stains from bathtubs, decks, wood, vinyl siding, drywall, concrete floors, brick walls, kitchen and bathroom tiles and other areas where mold and mildew tend to grow
- REVITALIZE WITHOUT SCRATCHING: Non-abrasive cooktop pads help easily remove heavily burned on foods, grease & grime. Our cooktop cream uses micro-bead technology to boost cleaning power.
- SHINE & PROTECT: Dramatically cleans, shines, and protects glass/ceramic/induction smooth top ranges. Buff with a paper towel to shine.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: Leave a streak-free shine while removing splattered food, dirt, oily residue & watermarks. Will not scratch or damage your cooktop.
- USE ON: All major glass/ceramic cooktop manufactures including GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire & Thermador. TRUSTED BRAND: Weiman is a trusted cleaning brand for most of your home's delicate, difficult to care for surfaces; clean, protect and enjoy your home with Weiman.
- 3 PIECE SET: This bundle includes (1) Cooktop Cream, (1) Razor – (Razor is packed with the blade flipped inside for safety) and (1) Scrubbing Pad.
Best Cleaner Products For Ceramic Tile Floors
The mentioned cleaning tools, are some of the best ceramic tile cleaners on the market. including…
- Armstrong Flooring
- Bona Surface cleaner
- Black Diamond cleaner
However, my favourite is the Armstrong Flooring cleaner because it is economical, does not leave any residue and gentle on the hands.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API