A floor is a special place in your home.
If you want them shiny as new, make sure there’s always some kind of solution nearby, so when spills happen, or stains seep up through time, it will prove effective for getting things back into shape!
As a mum with kids, spills are everyday challenges I experience.
So one quick method I use to clean the ceramic floor tiles is using white vinegar solution.
While you may not have the time to mix, you can use the below professional tile cleaning tools, which are also very effective.
1. Armstrong Flooring Once n Done Resilient Ceramic
2. Black Diamond stone works
3. Bona Hard-Floor Surface Cleaner
1. Armstrong Flooring
Armstrong’s ‘Once n Done’ is a ceramic cleaner that does not disappoint.
You can use it to clean all non-wax vinyl, marble, ceramic and stone floors.
It has a no-rinse formula that does not leave behind any dulling or a sticky residue that can be annoying at times.
It is appropriately designed to ensure all your tiles look just as new and beautiful.
Pros of Armstrong Flooring
• Does not leave behind any dulling or sticky residue
• Economical because it is a concentrate- you only have to use a small amount
• Does not require a lot of water
• You cannot use it on linoleum or hardwood surfaces
- It is a concentrate; therefore, only mix half a cup of it into one gallon of warm water.
- Wash the floor thoroughly and do not rinse.
2. Black Diamond Stone Works Cleaner
It is an intensive tile cleaner that can be used on granite, slate, limestone and even marble surfaces.
I chose to include it in the list because it is a safe and biodegradable deep cleaner that leaves no stain behind.
The Black Diamond cleaner leaves no soap behind or any other residue that might bring grime and dirt to the tile’s surface.
• Environmentally friendly because it is biodegradable
• Deep cleans without leaving any harsh abrasives behind.
• Super strong but also gentle on hands
• It might be pricey if you intend to use it only once.
Since this item is highly concentrated, only use 2-4 oz per gallon of water.
That will ensure your floor is looking as good as new.
3. Bona Hard Floor Surface Cleaner
The Bona Floor cleaner is formulated to clean all hard surfaces effectively.
It has a rinse-free and streak-free formula that can clean surfaces by removing dust particles, grime, and dirt.
I chose to include it on my list because it is refillable.
• Dries quickly
• It is easy to refill
• It has a pH neutral formula that maintains your floor finish and prevents discolouration
• Excessive use may cause discolouration on surfaces
The Bona cleaner also has a spraying can. Use this can to spray the concentrate on a dirty surface.
Then, wipe the surface with a cleaning pad or mop and rinse it in water for best results.
Best Cleaner Products For Ceramic Tile Floors
The mentioned cleaning tools, are some of the best ceramic tile cleaners on the market. including…
- Armstrong Flooring
- Bona Surface cleaner
- Black Diamond cleaner
However, my favourite is the Armstrong Flooring cleaner because it is economical, does not leave any residue and gentle on the hands.