I break a few things here and there at home accidentally.
As a mother who is a DIY enthusiast, I do not always call a technician to fix all of them.
Sometimes I fix them using hand tools and I have trees in my compound.
Therefore, a chainsaw comes in handy to prune the trees.
If you are a DIY enthusiast like me, consider picking any of the three best chainsaws ever made below…
1. Remington RM4114 Chainsaw
I like this saw due to its durability and relatively low noise when in operation.
It is one of the most popular saws in the markets today.
It features a standard 14-inch bar, which makes it great for pruning most branches and cutting small trees.
This saw can also cut trees as large as 28 inches in two opposite cuts.
The petrol-powered chainsaw comes with Quickstart Technology that causes a smoother starting.
To ensure perfect lubrication of the chain, it comes with an automatic oiler with an adjustable flow.
Besides, it has a side-mounted Chain Tensioning System, enabling you to make quick chain adjustments without the need for a special tool.
It also has an advanced inertia-activated chain brake that prevents the chain from moving on an upward thrust.
• Can work hours on end as it needs petrol refilling
• It has a smooth starting and quick chain adjustment
• It has lots of power to handle even the thickest of wood
• Requires regular maintenance
• It makes a high pitched sound
2. Makita XCU02PT1 Chainsaw
If you need to prune trees high up or far away quietly, a battery-powered chainsaw would be your best choice.
The 16-inch cordless Makita cordless saw runs on 18V LXT lithium-ion batteries.
This increases its average run time by over 50%.
It comes with four quick-recharge batteries. You can keep one set of two fully charged while you work with others.
The long bar enables you to cut thicker trees and branches than the saw I reviewed above.
These batteries are standardised for all cordless equipment. Therefore, you could increase your work time with additional batteries from any other equipment.
Makita has a manual chain brake safety feature and an automatic oiler with an adjustable flow for oiling the chain as it works.
The saw is lightweight and has an ergonomic handle that allows you to handle it for long hours when working.
• It is easy to use
• It packs lots of power for cutting
• Can work away from home
• Batteries make the saw a bit heavy
• It is not suitable for long cutting jobs
3. Greenworks 2022 Chainsaw
If you are looking for a super lightweight chainsaw, go for a corded type.
The Greenworks 2022 Chainsaw is one of the best-corded saws in the market.
This saw has a 14-inch bar that can cut just anything up to 28 inches in diameter.
It only weighs 8 pounds, which is a bit lighter than most models in the market.
Being an electric chainsaw, it has little maintenance required, except cleaning after work.
It also has a wrap-around hand guard that protects the top of your hand from the flying debris from the wood you are cutting.
While it lacks other safety features, such as a chain brake, there is a little risk of a kickback.
Besides, it has a fixed-flow oiler that makes it easy to keep the chain and n bar lubricated.
Also included on the saw is a quick chain tensioner, which allows you to tighten the chain without using a separate tool.
• It is lightweight
• Easy operation mechanism
• Standard bar and chain
• You cannot work away from the power source
• It has few safety mechanisms
- Provides Superior Protection - Grab a pair of STLFLX MetGUARDZ. With a revolutionary, patent pending design for optimal safety, our metatarsal protector fully shields your feet and working boots from falling objects and hazardous materials in and around the workplace.
- Reinforces Safety Footwear - Attach it on safety footwear. This metatarsal guard protects your shoes and lace from damage. It resists slag, acid, alkalis, fuel oil, and high or low temperatures. Plus, it provides extra protection from spark and dirt.
- Protects Feet from Falling Loads - These metatarsal covers offer additional foot protection working in conjunction with existing toe protection. They deflect and disperse the impact of falling debris, keeping your feet well-protected against compression injuries.
- Most Convenient Metatarsal Protection - Each metatarsal cover is transferable and easy to wear using the existing laces for the 600 or provided straps for the 605. Time-saving, comfortable, and economical, it’s your ideal work boot metatarsal protector.
- Tailored with Premium Quality - Our metatarsal covers are made from an injection moulded proprietary nylon blend with a unique hinged feature. With superior quality, they’ve passed the impact test of 75 lbs of the ASTM F2413 /F2412 and CSA Z195 impact criteria.
- French (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 03/11/2020 (Publication Date) - KAZE (Publisher)
- Locks on, does not leak
- 1/8" NPT compatible with all grease guns - battery, pneumatic, manual
- Grease goes in, not on, the machine
- World's original locking grease coupler.
- World's only rebuildable grease coupler. Lowest lifetime cost.
- The 3-speed selector of DEWALT 20V tools allows users to choose their speed setting based on application.
- Brushless motor of DEWALT oscillating tool delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Dual-Grip variable speed trigger of DEWALT cordless tools gives users ultimate speed and application control
- Universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- Quick-Change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- TELESCOPING: Pole extends from 5. 8 ft. To 8. 8 ft. for up to 14 ft. overhead reach
- MULTI-ANGLE: Head adjusts from 0° to 30°
- POWERFUL: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9. 5-Inches thick
What Are The 3 Best Chainsaws Ever Made?
The 3 best chainsaws ever made are…
- Remington RM4114 Chainsaw
- Greenworks 2022 Chainsaw
- Makita XCU02PT1 Chainsaw.
I have chosen Makita XCU02PT1 Chainsaw as my personal best of the three.
It is lightweight, noiseless and easy to operate.
Pick the model that feels comfortable to use and has the feature that will make your work easier.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API