Most of the baseboards that exist today are essentially made from wood.
Therefore, they are not meant to withstand a lot of punishment during installation.
However, other baseboards are also made from a composite material such as medium density fiberboard (MDF).
If your home has a water intrusion problem, these MDF fiberboards are helpful in such situations because they are resistant to mildew and mold.
If you are looking to install any baseboard in your home, this post has some of the best nails to use.
These list below are the 3 best nails for baseboards I have compiled below should give you a superb finish.
1. Qualihome Hardware Nail Assortment
The Qualihome hardware nails are helpful when it comes to baseboard installation.
The nails are made from zinc and brass.
Further, upon purchase, you will get a wide variety of nails you can use for several things and not just baseboard installation (see also the best saws for cutting baseboards)
I chose to include them in my review because they are multipurpose, and they produce long-lasting results.
• Variety of sizes- the nails will suit all your woodwork projects
• High-quality nails- they do not bend easily.
• Perfect for DIY enthusiasts
• They may rust when exposed to a high moisture environment
There is a wide assortment of nails and a strong storage case.
2. Hongway Hardware Nail Assortment
I found Hongway Nails to be made of galvanized nails which are each 12-size.
They are plated with a layer of zinc to prevent corrosion, and this makes them last longer.
• You can use them for general application
• The nails are all zinc plated to prevent corrosion
• It comes with a sturdy plastic box
• They are not as easy to use. Mostly recommended for professionals.
• There are 1500 pieces in the kit. Each kit has 12 different sizes, which are all zinc plated.
3. Edvision Nails Assortment Kit
Edvision Assortment nails are mainly used for hanging pictures (or try picture shelves), wall mounting, and general woodwork.
It also contains different-sized flat nails and brad nails used for numerous home improvement projects and any other carpentry exercise you may want to carry out.
• Made from premium iron material, which is sturdy and sharp
• It has a galvanized surface that provides good corrosion resistance
• Since the nails are made from iron; they are prone to rust.
Each kit has 610 pieces, and they are all brad and flat nails.
- FAST SCRUBBING POWER: Power scrubber tool designed to clean up to 2x faster than a manual scrubber
- TIME SAVINGS: Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- WATER RESISTANT: Liquid resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- 2 DIFFERENT SETTINGS: Pulse and continuous scrubbing settings
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: Soft comfortable grip
- TOILET CLEANING SYSTEM: Add this toilet bowl cleaner to your cleaning supplies including 1 ToiletWand, 1 storage caddy and 6 disposable ToiletWand refills plus 3 bonus refills that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses; Packaging may vary
- DISPOSABLE SPONGES: These toilet scrub pad refill heads click onto the ToiletWand to swish, scrub and clean the toilet bowl and conveniently pop off to throw in the trash.Bleach free
- DISINFECTING CLEANER: Preloaded with Clorox cleaner, these disposable scrubbing pads deep clean and remove stains while eliminating germs to make your toilet bowl feel like new. Note: Physical and Chemical Hazards: Do not mix with bleach-containing products or with other bathroom or household cleaners
- BATHROOM CLEANING PRODUCTS: Eliminate the need to store a dirty, germ-ridden toilet brush with the convenient caddy that stores your ToiletWand and refill heads for an all-in-one bathroom household cleaner
- TOILET SCRUBBER: The hexagon shaped sponge heads clean in hard to reach places under the bowl rim and drain for a deeper and faster clean to remove rust, calcium and lime stains
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Clean and Sanitize with the Power of Steam. 100 watts of steam power from a variety of hard surfaces.
- On-Demand Steam Trigger. Control the amount of high-pressure, high-temperature steam.
- Cleaning Tools Included. Comes with seven multi-surface cleaning tools: jet nozzle, (3) color-coded round bristle brushes, grout tool, flat scraper tool, and angle concentrator tool.
- Chemical-Free Cleaning. Uses water only, 100% natural cleaning is safe for kids and pets.
- Paint Brush Set Includes 1 Ea of 1" Flat, 1-1/2" Angle, 2" Stubby Angle, 2" Flat & 2-1/2" Angle
- Paint Brushes For Interior Or Exterior Projects. Use Angle Sash Paint Brush For Cutting Crisp Lines.
- Professional Results On Walls, Trim, Cabinets, Doors, Fences, Decks, Touch Ups, Arts And Crafts.
- Premium Quality Paint Brushes At A Cheap Price! No Cardboard Covers Come With This Set.
- The SRT filament blend holds more paint to save time, less streaks & premium finish on walls & trim.
- 【SAVE YOUR MONEY】 The weather stripping stop the heat and cold from escaping during winter and summer. Makes heating and cooling your home or office more efficient and cost effective for reducing the heating & cooling bill.
- 【NOISE REDUCTION】- The door bottom seal designed by 2 layers of sealer, stop the noise, keep your room cozy and quiet!
- 【NO MORE GAPS】 - 1-4/5" W" Width x 37" Length, . Fits Gaps up to 1 iInches. Self-adhesive door draft blocker for uneven door gaps exterior/interior doors, garage, basement, bed, sofa and cabinet.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】-It is widely used in various types of doors or windows like frameless sliding doors, glass doors, sliding doors, wood doors, cupboards, wardrobes, furniture and shower room, etc
- 【EASY TO INSTALL 】-Just measure the width of your door, cut to size, peel the backing off the adhesive and stick it to the door! Also preheat the strip with hairdryer in cold winter to help it stick well.
So, What’s The Best Nails To Use On Baseboards?
I have reviewed three of the best nails for baseboards in this post:
- Edvision Nails Assortment Kit
- Qualihome Hardware Nail Assortment
- Hongway Hardware Nail Assortment.
However, my favorite was the Hongway nails since they are all plated with a layer of zinc to prevent rust.
When it comes to baseboards, nails are everything.
You cannot afford to get the wrong nails, especially ones that rust. That will completely ruin their decorative element.
Last update on 2022-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API