1. Wagner Smart Edge Paint Roller
The Wagner SMART Edge Paint Roller is a revolutionary paint roller that will change your life.
The handy design features allow you to get the job done quickly and easily without having any of the hassle or messiness associated with traditional methods.
It is time for a more effortless, more enjoyable painting experience!
- Brand – Wagner
- Assembled Product Weight – 0.32 Kg
- Colour – Gray, White, Multicolour (see also the best Sage Green Paint)
- Assembled Product Dimensions – 18.25 x 4.60 x 1.75 Inches
• Taping work is eliminated
• Directly holds up to 6 oz. of paint in the handle.
• To reach into small spaces, use a 3″ roller head.
• A built-in edging guard protects trim
• Allows for crisp, precise paint application
• Control paint flow with the thumb trigger
- It is quicker to get the job done
- The paint started leaking out of the trigger before any came out of the roller.
2. Shur-Line 1000C
The Shur-Line 1000C premium paint edger is very low cost and simple to use.
Although designed mainly for manual use, it can be attached to a threaded extension pole for those hard-to-reach paint jobs.
- Colour – Red
- Thickness – 1 inch
- Size – Professional Paint Edger
- Item Weight – 0.13Kg
- Product Dimensions – 8.5 x 6.75 x 3.13 inches
- It’s basic and straightforward to use.
- It comes with a washable pad that may be reused.
- It doesn’t work as well in corners because the sides can leave streaks if you’re not cautious.
3. Accubrush MX Paint Edger 11 Piece Jumbo kit.
The Accubrush MX paint edger 11-piece kit is an ideal edge painting choice for anyone looking to save time and money.
The set comes with one easy to use a tool, four rollers you can easily interchange, and four brushes that allow precision edging when working on your home or business’s trim work.
- Colour - Yellow
- Product dimensions – 8 x 5 x 3 inches
- Weight – 0.2Kg
- Item Package Quantity – 1
• It largely reduces the time spent applying masking tape.
• It cuts around 5-8 feet per load.
• It cuts in a 4-inch wide band.
• Reduces the number of painters required on a project by 50%
• It pays for itself in labour savings on the first day on the job.
- Extra rollers and brushers give you more options.
- There’s no need to clean between colours; change the roller or brush and keep going.
- This item is only for hand usage; it cannot be attached to a pole or extender.
So, What’s The Best Paint Tool?
If you’re wondering what the best paint tool is, I have three suggestions for you, but I will recommend the Wagner Smart Edge Paint Roller, considering its ease of use, price and time efficiency.