I recently discovered how convenient it is to use peel and stick flooring as a cost-effective way to replace my old flooring that was worn and dated in appearance.
Peel and stick flooring is not only a cost-effective solution to upgrading the look of your flooring, but it is also easy to use.
I was sceptical at first, but once I used it, I was amazed at how good the peel and stick flooring looked.
I am blown away by the fact it has held up with all the foot traffic from my family.
Uses for Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. An easy and cost-effective way to update the flooring in any room in the home.
2. Peel and stick flooring is versatile and can be used in other ways such as the creation of a backsplash or as a way to spruce up your crafting table.
3. You can also use peel and stick flooring as a temporary solution while you save money for a more expensive option.
5 Best Peel and Stick Flooring Options
These are 5 of the best peel and stick flooring options available…
- Powerful - A little goes a long way with the Angry Orange pet odor eliminator for home use. It’s a carpet deodorizer that targets strong, lingering smells at the source and destroys them.
- Citrus Scent - Derived from fresh orange peels, our carpet cleaner for pets smells like heaven and works like hell on stubborn odors.
- Ready to Use - This bottle of urine odor eliminator can be used directly on cat pee or dog waste. No mixing required!
- Convenient - For best results, remove pets from area, clean excess mess, shake well & spray, let dry completely. Do not apply product directly to your pet or use in a diffuser. Cats & Birds may be sensitive to concentrated levels of certain ingredients.
- Multipurpose - This pet carpet cleaner can also be used to eliminate odors from tile, couch upholstery, garbage cans, car interiors, and more.
- [STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip. They’re Cordless Electric Scissors. They can cut tougher material with far less hand strain than manual scissors
- [BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more
- [HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time
- [SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- Effective - The Angry Orange odor eliminator for strong odor eradicates even the toughest stains and traces of lingering pet smells.
- Citrus Scent - Derived from oil found in fresh orange peels, our urine odor eliminator smells like heaven and works like hell.
- Concentrated Cleaner - Each 8 oz. bottle of our cat and dog odor eliminators for home use make 1 gallon of solution. Just add 4 tbsp into a 32 oz. bottle, shake, and spray.
- Use Anywhere - This powerful odor and urine destroyer can also be used on cat pee and even in the yard!
- Multipurpose - Our dog and cat odor eliminator is pet-friendly for use around your fur babies. It safely destroys stubborn smells on carpet, tile, furniture, and more.
- HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE SIDED TAPE. Double-sided carpet tape uses the tape with the strong adhesive on the market. The rug tape has excellent adhesion to smooth and rough surfaces, and its grip can fix your rugs, carpets and runners.
- EASY, RESIDUE-FREE REMOVAL. Rug tape is a strong and durable double-sided tape on the market, which is incredibly easy to use. Our carpet tape is bonded to paper, making it easy to peel by hand without damaging the surface below.
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY. YYXLIFE carpet tape not only has reinforced glass fiber and higher durability, but also provides the utmost safety to kids and elderly by preventing your carpets from slipping suddenly.
- COMPATIBLE WITH. Where can you use the carpet tape? The rug tape for tiles, vinyl, concrete, wood, cement and any other outdoor texture and rough surface and carpet surfaces without damaging them.
- PERFECT SERVICE. We are so confident in the extreme power of our carpet tape, unless you want to remove it. It is multi-purpose for any home use, rather than just rugs. If you are not satisfied with durability of tape, please contact us.
- ◢ 【Advantaged Triangle Design】 The Triangle Design grippers for area rugs and hardwood floors will maximum increase the contact surface. The strong adhesion will help stick firmly and keep your area rugs in place. Moreover, the rug stickers for wood floors will prevent the rug corners and edges curling and always keep your rugs steady and safe.
- ◢ 【Thin and Hidden】 The rug tape for area rugs on hardwood floor is as thin as 0.07 inch only. They are easily hidden and will not affect the flat appearance of your area rugs.
- ◢ 【Washable and Reusable】 The grippers for rugs are easily removed and no residues will be left. You can wipe the grippers with clean water or soapy water if needed. Well, cleaning with rubbing alcohol could help achieve better effectiveness to resume the adhesion. Note: If the backing of your rugs has fluff or fiber, it is not suggested to remove the grippers from your area rugs to wash. Just clean or wash the grippers on the rug.
- ◢ 【Easy Installation】 The non slip adhesive rug pads are with dual-side stickers, separately in white and clear color. First, peel off the white sticker and stick the rug pads on the bottom of your area rug. Second, peel off the clear film and stick the rug pads on the floor. Third, press hard to make sure they paste firmly. Note: Must Clean the contact surfaces of the rugs and floors before sticking!
- ◢ 【Wide Application】 The grippers for rugs works well on hardwood floors, tiles floors, concrete floors as well as marble floors. NOTE: 1. It is not recommended to use on the area rug with FLUFF backing, as the grippers are very sticky and may remove the fluff. 2. It is not recommended to use on the area rug with JUTE or RUBBER backing, as the grippers may not stick to these materials. 3. It is not recommended to use on AREA RUG over CARPET
Features of Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide variety of colours and design patterns.
2. A cost-effective option to rejuvenate the look of your home’s floors
3. Peel and stick flooring is quick and easy to use.
4. Peel and stick flooring is self-adhesive.
5. It can be used on top of existing flooring.
6. High-gloss finish is often available.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Peel and Stick Flooring
Peel and Stick Flooring Pros:
1. An Affordable Option – It is hard to beat peel and stick flooring when it comes to an affordable way to spruce up the look of your home’s floors (consider peel and stick beadboarding as well)
2. Easy to Install – The ease of installation for peel and stick flooring is another thing that makes it a great choice if you are looking for a DIY way to update the appearance of your floors.
3. A Wide Range of Looks Available – Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide range of looks such as wood grain and tile, among others.
4. Peel and Stick Flooring Is Surprisingly Durable – Though it might come as a surprise, peel and stick flooring holds up quite well. This is particularly the case in areas that do not sustain heavy foot traffic.
Peel and Stick Flooring Cons:
1. Though It Is Surprisingly Durable, It Falls Behind Traditional Floor Options – Peel and stick flooring is certainly more durable than you would expect, but it still is not as durable as traditional flooring options.
2. It Could Have an Impact on the Resale Value of Your Home – If you are planning to sell your home, the presence of peel and stick flooring could lower the resale value.
3. The Backing Can Be Difficult to Peel – For some brands of peel and stick flooring, the backing can be difficult to peel off.
Popular Brands of Peel and Stick Flooring
These are some popular Peel and Stick Flooring Brands…
1. FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Tiles
2. Achim Home Furnishings Nexus 12-Inch
3. Home Dynamix 1002
4. MAX KD0309
5. MariDeck Marine
1. Peel and stick flooring is great because you can update the look of your home’s floors quickly, easily, and affordably.
2. You can use peel and stick flooring on any floor in your home and you can use the leftover material to decorate tables or to create backsplashes for your sinks.
3. The key features of peel and stick flooring are its wide range of colour and design options, the fact that it can be used on top of your existing flooring, the availability of high-gloss finish, and the fact that it is self-adhesive.
4. The main advantages of peel and stick flooring are its affordability and ease of use as well as how easy it is to install. It is also surprisingly durable for the cost.
5. The main disadvantages of peel and stick flooring are the fact that its presence could harm the resale value of your home and the fact that it is not as durable as traditional flooring types.
6. Popular brands of peel and stick flooring include FloorPops, Achim Home Furnishings, Home Dynamix, MAX, and MariDeck.
Last update on 2022-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API