I recently discovered how convenient it is to use peel and stick flooring as a cost-effective way to replace my old flooring that was worn and dated in appearance.
Peel and stick flooring is not only a cost-effective solution to upgrading the look of your flooring, but it is also easy to use.
I was sceptical at first, but once I used it, I was amazed at how good the peel and stick flooring looked.
I am blown away by the fact it has held up with all the foot traffic from my family.
Uses for Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. An easy and cost-effective way to update the flooring in any room in the home.
2. Peel and stick flooring is versatile and can be used in other ways such as the creation of a backsplash or as a way to spruce up your crafting table.
3. You can also use peel and stick flooring as a temporary solution while you save money for a more expensive option.
5 Best Peel and Stick Flooring Options
These are 5 of the best peel and stick flooring options available…
- Nexus Vinyl Tiles: Refresh your home for a low cost and no hassle with the Nexus Vinyl Floor Tiles. Our tiles can be used in any room in your home including the kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, bathrooms, foyers, and basements. No messy glue or adhesives needed. Includes 20 vinyl tiles.
- Peel ‘N’ Stick: The Nexus Vinyl Floor Tiles feature easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply peel and stick the Nexus tiles to a flat and dry surface to give your home a brand-new look.
- Dimensions: Each tile measures 12 inches x 12 inches and 1.2mm thick. There are 20 tiles per box, which will cover 20 square feet.
- High-Quality: These vinyl tiles are high-quality and feature a stunning finish. From classic black and white to marble, the Nexus Floor Tiles come in a wide variety of patterns, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for any space.
- Bringing Great Designs Home: Achim Home Decor has been bringing fashion and value to your home since 1962. Specializing in decorative window and floor styles, we pride ourselves on offering outstanding value with the highest quality standards.
- 🏡Premium Material & Sticky: The glue of peel and stick floor tile is WPU Pressure Sensitive Adhesive. Strong adhesion, the corners do not lift up and more sticky with use. Flooring is durable PVC.
- 🏡Vinyl Plank Flooring Grey: Modern and sophisticated grey. Look and feel of natural wood grain. The look gives people feel of simple and texture, natural and fashion.
- 🏡Do-it-yourself installation Economically and Quickly: Just peel and stick, easy to cut, no grout or special tools needed, ideal for freshen up the looks of bathroom, kitchen, living room, RV, laundry room, etc easily.
- 🏡Superior Property: Our peel and stick floor tile planks are waterproof and Easy to Clean, wear-resistant, heat resistant, non-slip surface design, high strength.
- 🏡10 PCS Per Package: Each pack contains 10 floor tiles. Each Tile is 6” x 35”，0.62 mm thick and one pack can cover 14.5 square foot in total.
- Stylish - Authentic wood looking and grain texture, adding timeless feature for your home
- Easy DIY - Just peel and stick down on a flat floor or wall for installation, no power tools, no experience, no glue, no accessoies
- Superior Property - Rigid surface and hard core, 100% waterproof, fire proof, wear resistant, scratch and abrasion resistant, high strength, no expansion, stable
- Wide Application - Besides as flooring, it can be applied to wall, ceiling, cabinet by adding extra glue (liquid nail)
- Exceptional Customer Service - We offer full service 24/7 for our users for any product related issues, 2-year warranty
- 【Upgraded Thickened Vinyl Flooring】This latest floor sticker is upgraded to 1.5mm thickness. It is pressed by 5 polished layers: wear-resistant layer, printing layer, sound insulation layer, adhesive layer and aluminum foil. It is non-slip, non-fading, anti-noise, non-shedding and thermal insulation.
- 【Large Size Vinyl Flooring Roll】Size: 23.6" in Width and 393" in length. Different from other tile and strip packaging in the market, our PVC plank flooring does not require snap-lock and can cover an area of 64 square feet with one roll. Super easy to install with one large piece.
- 【Peel and Stick Floor Tile】The self adhesive floor tile has strong adhesion with special glue. Easy DIY Installation but teamwork is highly recommended to achieve better outcomes.
- 【Waterproof and Wear-resistant Floor Sticker】Made by multi-layers pressing process, the floor tiles peel and stick is durable and waterproof.
- 【Wide Applications】The design of wood plant textured looks like real wood grain and suitable for the floor of bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen, lounge, RV, office and so on. Any dust-free flat surface can be applied, such as marble, wood, terrazzo, concrete etc.
- Marble inspired peel and stick floor tiles with a checkerboard styling
- Peel and stick to apply
- Easy installation - no grout or special tools needed
- Water resistant and washable
- Virgin Vinyl material with a textured low lustre finish and permanent adhesive makes tiles durable
Features of Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide variety of colours and design patterns.
2. A cost-effective option to rejuvenate the look of your home’s floors
3. Peel and stick flooring is quick and easy to use.
4. Peel and stick flooring is self-adhesive.
5. It can be used on top of existing flooring.
6. High-gloss finish is often available.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Peel and Stick Flooring
Peel and Stick Flooring Pros:
1. An Affordable Option – It is hard to beat peel and stick flooring when it comes to an affordable way to spruce up the look of your home’s floors (consider peel and stick beadboarding as well)
2. Easy to Install – The ease of installation for peel and stick flooring is another thing that makes it a great choice if you are looking for a DIY way to update the appearance of your floors.
3. A Wide Range of Looks Available – Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide range of looks such as wood grain and tile, among others.
4. Peel and Stick Flooring Is Surprisingly Durable – Though it might come as a surprise, peel and stick flooring holds up quite well. This is particularly the case in areas that do not sustain heavy foot traffic.
Peel and Stick Flooring Cons:
1. Though It Is Surprisingly Durable, It Falls Behind Traditional Floor Options – Peel and stick flooring is certainly more durable than you would expect, but it still is not as durable as traditional flooring options.
2. It Could Have an Impact on the Resale Value of Your Home – If you are planning to sell your home, the presence of peel and stick flooring could lower the resale value.
3. The Backing Can Be Difficult to Peel – For some brands of peel and stick flooring, the backing can be difficult to peel off.
Popular Brands of Peel and Stick Flooring
These are some popular Peel and Stick Flooring Brands…
1. FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Tiles
2. Achim Home Furnishings Nexus 12-Inch
3. Home Dynamix 1002
4. MAX KD0309
5. MariDeck Marine
1. Peel and stick flooring is great because you can update the look of your home’s floors quickly, easily, and affordably.
2. You can use peel and stick flooring on any floor in your home and you can use the leftover material to decorate tables or to create backsplashes for your sinks.
3. The key features of peel and stick flooring are its wide range of colour and design options, the fact that it can be used on top of your existing flooring, the availability of high-gloss finish, and the fact that it is self-adhesive.
4. The main advantages of peel and stick flooring are its affordability and ease of use as well as how easy it is to install. It is also surprisingly durable for the cost.
5. The main disadvantages of peel and stick flooring are the fact that its presence could harm the resale value of your home and the fact that it is not as durable as traditional flooring types.
6. Popular brands of peel and stick flooring include FloorPops, Achim Home Furnishings, Home Dynamix, MAX, and MariDeck.
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API