I recently discovered how convenient it is to use peel and stick flooring as a cost-effective way to replace my old flooring that was worn and dated in appearance.
Peel and stick flooring is not only a cost-effective solution to upgrading the look of your flooring, but it is also easy to use.
I was sceptical at first, but once I used it, I was amazed at how good the peel and stick flooring looked.
I am blown away by the fact it has held up with all the foot traffic from my family.
Uses for Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. An easy and cost-effective way to update the flooring in any room in the home.
2. Peel and stick flooring is versatile and can be used in other ways such as the creation of a backsplash or as a way to spruce up your crafting table.
3. You can also use peel and stick flooring as a temporary solution while you save money for a more expensive option.
5 Best Peel and Stick Flooring Options
These are 5 of the best peel and stick flooring options available…
- Stylish - Authentic wood looking and grain texture, adding timeless feature for your home!
- Easy DIY - Just peel and stick down on the floor for installation, no power tools, no experience
- Superior Property - Rigid surface and hard core, 100% waterproof, fire proof, wear resistant, scratch and abrasion resistant, high strength, no expansion, stable.
- Wide Application - Besides as flooring, it can be applied to wall, ceiling, cabinet by adding extra glue (liquid nail)
- Packaging Detail - Plank dimension: 6" width x 36" length x 0.06" thickness, pack of 36 pcs, covers 54 sq.ft
- Easy Do-it-Yourself Installation – Just Peel and Stick
- 12 inch x 12 inch Tile - 1.5mm Thick
- 20 square feet - 20 Tiles Per Box
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Tools Required: tape measure, utility knife and straight edge
- Peel and stick to apply
- Easy installation - no grout or special tools needed
- Water resistant and washable. Edge Type: Straight Edge
- Virgin vinyl material with a textured low Lustre finish and permanent adhesive makes tiles durable
- One package contains 10 tiles that each measure . 06-in in depth. Each tile measures 12 x 12 inches, and is 60in x 24in x 0.06in when assembled
- ✿ Size:117 X7.87 Inch(300 x 20 cm) ,4 rolls of a set,total 25.8 Square Feet.Thickness Wear-resistant Durable
- ✿ ECO-friendly Material: This wood grain stickers use ECO-friendly PVC material ,High Reso UV-Printing - brightly colored, non-fading and no irritant smell
- ✿ Easily Transform Your Room:With no grout or special tools, install these floor tiles with ease and no mess! Simply trim with a utility knife, peel off the backing, and stick to your floor or flat surface.
- ✿Durable & Cost Effective:Water Resistant, Bubble-free membrane for super-fast and easy application.Great for smooth floor and wall,Simple operation, save money, just a while you can get a brand new home.looking fresh and chic.
- ✿Home Modification DIY Decoration: Easy to apply, Removable: Self-adhesive wood ground sticker, Peal and Stick Floor Flooring Plank, Kitchen backsplash Sticker.Also can use cabinets, smooth counter tops, doors ,desks and so on.Can be applied to the majority of flat surfaces
- 🟢 Size : 12" x 12" x 1mm, (20 tiles per box), which can cover 20 square feet.
- 🟢 Easy installation : No grout or special tools needed, Peel and stick to apply.
- 🟢 Multi-scene use : Bedroom, bathroom, study, living room, kitchen, corridor, furniture,cabinet,countertop, wall decor, floor decor, etc. home decoration.
- 🟢Multifunctional : Water resistant and washable, high temperature resistant, scratch resistant, oil resistant, DIY cut. Can be removed.
- 🟢 Service : If you're not completely satisfied with it within 30 days of purchase, we can refund your money. and it is good value for money. Please place on clean, dry object or Smooth surface and buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
Features of Peel and Stick Flooring:
1. Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide variety of colours and design patterns.
2. A cost-effective option to rejuvenate the look of your home’s floors
3. Peel and stick flooring is quick and easy to use.
4. Peel and stick flooring is self-adhesive.
5. It can be used on top of existing flooring.
6. High-gloss finish is often available.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Peel and Stick Flooring
Peel and Stick Flooring Pros:
1. An Affordable Option – It is hard to beat peel and stick flooring when it comes to an affordable way to spruce up the look of your home’s floors (consider peel and stick beadboarding as well)
2. Easy to Install – The ease of installation for peel and stick flooring is another thing that makes it a great choice if you are looking for a DIY way to update the appearance of your floors.
3. A Wide Range of Looks Available – Peel and stick flooring is available in a wide range of looks such as wood grain and tile, among others.
4. Peel and Stick Flooring Is Surprisingly Durable – Though it might come as a surprise, peel and stick flooring holds up quite well. This is particularly the case in areas that do not sustain heavy foot traffic.
Peel and Stick Flooring Cons:
1. Though It Is Surprisingly Durable, It Falls Behind Traditional Floor Options – Peel and stick flooring is certainly more durable than you would expect, but it still is not as durable as traditional flooring options.
2. It Could Have an Impact on the Resale Value of Your Home – If you are planning to sell your home, the presence of peel and stick flooring could lower the resale value.
3. The Backing Can Be Difficult to Peel – For some brands of peel and stick flooring, the backing can be difficult to peel off.
Popular Brands of Peel and Stick Flooring
These are some popular Peel and Stick Flooring Brands…
1. FloorPops Comet Peel & Stick Tiles
2. Achim Home Furnishings Nexus 12-Inch
3. Home Dynamix 1002
4. MAX KD0309
5. MariDeck Marine
1. Peel and stick flooring is great because you can update the look of your home’s floors quickly, easily, and affordably.
2. You can use peel and stick flooring on any floor in your home and you can use the leftover material to decorate tables or to create backsplashes for your sinks.
3. The key features of peel and stick flooring are its wide range of colour and design options, the fact that it can be used on top of your existing flooring, the availability of high-gloss finish, and the fact that it is self-adhesive.
4. The main advantages of peel and stick flooring are its affordability and ease of use as well as how easy it is to install. It is also surprisingly durable for the cost.
5. The main disadvantages of peel and stick flooring are the fact that its presence could harm the resale value of your home and the fact that it is not as durable as traditional flooring types.
6. Popular brands of peel and stick flooring include FloorPops, Achim Home Furnishings, Home Dynamix, MAX, and MariDeck.
Last update on 2021-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API