I love peel and stick numbers because it’s a complete solution when it comes ordering and labelling my house.
Furthermore, the peel and stick numbers are easily peeled off to portray a strong adhesive which will bond well with your surface.
To ensure the peel and stick numbers look great, I prefer cleaning my surface thoroughly and drying it well as this will make the letters offer a long-lasting way to mark and identify your home.
The numbers come in various sizes and this will enable you to easily identify a surface, track something and manage everything in the house.
Since you can use peels and stick numbers to manage things in the house, I find them really helpful for me.
And honestly, I don’t think I can live without my peels and stick numbers.
DISCLOSURE: TheRuggedRooster.com is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
Uses of peels and stick numbers
- Peel and stick numbers can be used to personalize wedding boxes to make the occasion feel extra special
- To make friends’ and kids’ birthdays feel unique and special, I recommend that you also use peels and stick numbers to personalize the birthday gifts.
- If you own a warehouse, you can also use peels and stick numbers to mark the crates for easy organization in the store.
- You can also use the peels and stickers on shelves in your kitchen
- If you have a room in your house that you use for your official duties, using peels and stick numbers on your office equipment
- I also find it quite convenient using peels and stick numbers on part bins
Features of peels and stick numbers
- The numbers come in different tile sizes such as 230 x 140 mm and 9.5 x 6mm
- You may place orders for individual or full sets depending on your needs
- Individual peel and stick numbers may come in cards with several numbers on one page
- A majority of the products come with a warranty mostly of 1 year
- They have a peel away which makes it easy for application
Advantages and disadvantages of peels and stick numbers
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of peels and stick numbers
Peel and stick numbers pros
- They are a clear and logical way of organizing things; from kitchen shelves to office files, you can use peel and stick numbers to organize documents files and warehouse racks
- They are flexible: peel and stick numbers are quality as you can easily put them down, peel them off to change the details or move them to another location of your choice.
- They are easily visible; Your eyes are trained to use number and letter codes to understand our world
- Having things in your household explained in numbers brings about familiarity and logic, making location marking in your household or warehouse easy.
Peel and stick numbers cons
- The peel and stick numbers’ adhesive does not hold on to objects that are out in elements.
- They cannot be sticked on rough surfaces
Popular brands of peel and stick numbers
These are some popular peel and stick numbers brands;
- Office Depot
What’s The Best Peel and Stick Numbers?
Here are the 5 best peel and stick numbers…
- Waterproof design: this number sticker adopts hot stamping, and the glue is very good, it is not easy to fall off, and the black background design makes the numbers clearer
- Easy to use: just peel off the adhesive back and stick it to mailbox and anywhere you need, can be applied for a long time
- Size information: come with 2 sizes of number stickers for your choices, 7.6 x 2.5 cm/ 3 x 1 Inch and 5 x 2.5 cm/ 2 x 1 Inch, please refer to pictures for checking the detailed style information before purchase, general size applied for various mailboxes and house numbers
- Widely application: ideal for mailboxes, houses and address, can be applied as a mark or sign for mailbox or door or streets, outdoor billboard phone number, car body decoration number and so on
- Package includes: 10 sheets of mailbox numbers, each sheet contains 24 numbers, from 0 to 9, 240 pieces numbers in total
- White bold text on black background.
- Waterproof. Perfect for outdoor and indoor use.
- Self-Adhesive. Sticks great on wood, plastic, glass and most flat surfaces.
- Size: 3 x 1.5 inches
- 20 stickers per number. 200 stickers in total.
- What you receive: 50 sheets round vinyl number stickers, 100 pieces for each sheet, sufficient quantity for your use; Number 1 - 100 with the single sticker's size is 0.4 inch per, and the whole sheet size is 12.5 x 12.5 cm/ 4.9 x 4.9 inch
- Multipurpose labels: suitable for inventory management, classroom organizations, books, shipping boxes, packaging; Great for marking bins, toolbox, hangers and other products, for home, office, school, classroom, sports events, parties
- Quality vinyl number stickers: quality vinyl, waterproof, weatherproof, and sun protection signs; Quality vinyl has an outdoor durability of up to many years even more indoors; Great for indoor and outdoor
- Self-adhesive number stickers: the self-adhesive stickers have good adhesion, and are suitable for smooth surface to stick on or peel off effortlessly, they are self-adhesive, so they leave no residue
- Classic design: elegant colors, bold fonts, and simple graphics to reach an eye catching and high impact communication, this highly visible numbers make easy to identifying anything you need to mark; This 0.4-inch length by 0.4-inch height, sticker with crisp clean lines and classic background maximizing visibility in any surface
- Package contents: you will receive 8 sets of number sticker, each set consists of 12 pieces numbers, which ranges from 0 to 9, a total of 96 pieces; In addition, we provide you with several size options, please refer to pictures for detailed information
- Eye-catching decoration: these vinyl numbers decals can meet your various daily needs; You can put them on the mailbox, or use them to decorate your own house doorplates; This personalized decoration can attract people
- Applicable surface: this vinyl decal can be affixed on any hard, dry, smooth, clean surface, such as windows, plastic, metal, glass, skateboards, cars, computers, guitars, bottles, phones, trash can lids, schools signs, address lights, crafts, steel mailboxes, street numbers, garage boxes, porch pillars, labeling machines, room number labeling, etc
- Provide convenience: vinyl numbers stickers can clearly show your address number, thus, guide your guests and help postmen deliver quickly and successfully, which can save people a lot of time and energy
- How to use: the numbers come with a paper backing and application tape on the front, just peel the paper backing from the decal, leaving the numbers stuck to the application tape
- 60 PCS numbers: 6 sets of white mailbox numbers, 3" numbers 4 sets, 4" numbers 2 sets, each set contains 10 numbers, from 0 to 9, 60 numbers in total.
- White numbers: the stickers is easy to be found in daytime or night, by postman, driver or friends.
- Durable in outside: Waterproof and resist cold or sunlight.
- Easy to use: Just tear off the numbers from the sheet and stick on the right place of the mailbox or house address.
- Wide application: the white self adhesive numbers can be used for rigid smooth surface, ideal for sign, mailboxes, houses and address number or outdoor garbage bins, etc.
Peel and stick numbers are great since they are no hassle, they save time on peeling and sticking, anyone can use them to organize your household or office neatly.
Why not get yourself a peel and stick mirror too?
You can use peel and stick numbers to label your kitchen shelves, office equipment, document files, garage equipment as well as warehouse equipment
The key features of peer and stick numbers are; many of the products come with a warranty, come in different sizes, and have a peel away for easy application.
The main advantages of peel and stick numbers are; they are easily flexible, visible and a great way of organizing things.
The main disadvantages of peel and stick numbers are; they can’t be stuck on rough surfaces and can’t be stuck on objects in other elements.
The main brands of peel and stick numbers are; Amazon, Walmart, Staples and Office Depot.
Last update on 2023-06-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API