I love peel and stick numbers because it’s a complete solution when it comes ordering and labelling my house.
Furthermore, the peel and stick numbers are easily peeled off to portray a strong adhesive which will bond well with your surface.
To ensure the peel and stick numbers look great, I prefer cleaning my surface thoroughly and drying it well as this will make the letters offer a long-lasting way to mark and identify your home.
The numbers come in various sizes and this will enable you to easily identify a surface, track something and manage everything in the house.
Since you can use peels and stick numbers to manage things in the house, I find them really helpful for me.
And honestly, I don’t think I can live without my peels and stick numbers.
Uses of peels and stick numbers
- Peel and stick numbers can be used to personalize wedding boxes to make the occasion feel extra special
- To make friends’ and kids’ birthdays feel unique and special, I recommend that you also use peels and stick numbers to personalize the birthday gifts.
- If you own a warehouse, you can also use peels and stick numbers to mark the crates for easy organization in the store.
- You can also use the peels and stickers on shelves in your kitchen
- If you have a room in your house that you use for your official duties, using peels and stick numbers on your office equipment
- I also find it quite convenient using peels and stick numbers on part bins
Features of peels and stick numbers
- The numbers come in different tile sizes such as 230 x 140 mm and 9.5 x 6mm
- You may place orders for individual or full sets depending on your needs
- Individual peel and stick numbers may come in cards with several numbers on one page
- A majority of the products come with a warranty mostly of 1 year
- They have a peel away which makes it easy for application
Advantages and disadvantages of peels and stick numbers
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of peels and stick numbers
Peel and stick numbers pros
- They are a clear and logical way of organizing things; from kitchen shelves to office files, you can use peel and stick numbers to organize documents files and warehouse racks
- They are flexible: peel and stick numbers are quality as you can easily put them down, peel them off to change the details or move them to another location of your choice.
- They are easily visible; Your eyes are trained to use number and letter codes to understand our world
- Having things in your household explained in numbers brings about familiarity and logic, making location marking in your household or warehouse easy.
Peel and stick numbers cons
- The peel and stick numbers’ adhesive does not hold on to objects that are out in elements.
- They cannot be sticked on rough surfaces
Popular brands of peel and stick numbers
These are some popular peel and stick numbers brands;
- Office Depot
What’s The Best Peel and Stick Numbers?
Here are the 5 best peel and stick numbers…
- Waterproof design: this number sticker adopts hot stamping, and the glue is very good, it is not easy to fall off, and the black background design makes the numbers clearer
- Easy to use: just peel off the adhesive back and stick it to mailbox and anywhere you need, can be applied for a long time
- Size information: come with 2 sizes of number stickers for your choices, 7.6 x 2.5 cm/ 3 x 1 Inch and 5 x 2.5 cm/ 2 x 1 Inch, please refer to pictures for checking the detailed style information before purchase, general size applied for various mailboxes and house numbers
- Widely application: ideal for mailboxes, houses and address, can be applied as a mark or sign for mailbox or door or streets, outdoor billboard phone number, car body decoration number and so on
- Package includes: 10 sheets of mailbox numbers, each sheet contains 24 numbers, from 0 to 9, 240 pieces numbers in total
- Black Character With White Boarder
- 39 Total Characters
- Great For Mailboxes, Houses, Crafts And Much More
- Brand Name: Hy-Ko Products
- Durable material, Weather-resistant
- Include 60 numbers，Includes: (10) no.1, (10) no. 2, (8) no. 3, (4) no. 4, (6) no. 5, (4) no. 6, (4) no. 7, (4) no. 8, (4) no. 9, (6) no.0
- Reflective numbers make your house easier to find by your friends or postman
- These numbers can be applied to any smooth, clean, and dry surface, can be applied as a mark or sign for mailbox or door or streets, outdoor billboard phone number, car body decoration number, and so on.
- We provides a lifetime guarantee on our products. You will have full refund or return as you wish during the guarantee periods.
- SIZE & COLOR: 3-Inches tall, Pure White, Self- Adhesive Premium Vinyl.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 3 sheets, 12 numbers per sheet, a total of 36 pcs. Covering Numbers 0-9, and extra number "1" and number "0",DIE CUT.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR MAILBOX – Add some numbers to your mailbox to help mail carrier identify clearly for the delivery or mark your address number so as to guide your friends to find you house easily
- DIE CUT NUMBERS DECALS – Number stickers are made from premium outdoor Vinyl and cut with super precision. Great for Indoor and Outdoor use, they’re durable and will stand the test of time
- EASY INSTALLATION – Make the desired area completely clean first and cut the numbers you want. each of numbers come with a clear backing and transfer film tape on the front. Peel the backing and leaving the numbers stuck to the transfer film on the face. Apply the numbers, rub, or squeegee in place, then carefully remove the transfer film. This vinyl decals can be applied to any hard, dry, smooth, clean surface.
- 60 PCS numbers: 6 sets of white mailbox numbers, 3" numbers 4 sets, 4" numbers 2 sets, each set contains 10 numbers, from 0 to 9, 60 numbers in total.
- White numbers: the stickers is easy to be found in daytime or night, by postman, driver or friends.
- Durable in outside: Waterproof and resist cold or sunlight.
- Easy to use: Just tear off the numbers from the sheet and stick on the right place of the mailbox or house address.
- Wide application: the white self adhesive numbers can be used for rigid smooth surface, ideal for sign, mailboxes, houses and address number or outdoor garbage bins, etc.
Peel and stick numbers are great since they are no hassle, they save time on peeling and sticking, anyone can use them to organize your household or office neatly.
Why not get yourself a peel and stick mirror too?
You can use peel and stick numbers to label your kitchen shelves, office equipment, document files, garage equipment as well as warehouse equipment
The key features of peer and stick numbers are; many of the products come with a warranty, come in different sizes, and have a peel away for easy application.
The main advantages of peel and stick numbers are; they are easily flexible, visible and a great way of organizing things.
The main disadvantages of peel and stick numbers are; they can’t be stuck on rough surfaces and can’t be stuck on objects in other elements.
The main brands of peel and stick numbers are; Amazon, Walmart, Staples and Office Depot.
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API