As you know Singer is a massive brand in the embroidery and sewing industry.
Besides manufacturing high-quality machines to meet your needs, the company also gives you a smooth sewing and embroidering experience.
Being a mother and a wife, my schedules are so tight, and I desire to unwind.
I love to DIY embroidery and sewing for my house’s aesthetics and fabrics during my free time.
I have had my luck and disappointments with machines, and I know you have too.
In this article, I will recommend my top-three Singer machines for embroidery.
1. Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Futura XL-400 has incorporated technological brilliance and creativity.
With over 125 embroidery designs, you can comfortably use the Singer machine.
Within the push of a button, you can create a beautiful embroidery design. I love it for its ease of use and professionalism.
- Automatic needle threader
- Personalising effects
- A generous warranty of 25 years
- It has over 30 popular built-in sewing stitches
- Over 125 built-in embroidery designs
- The sewing machine has LED options
- Easy to use
- Computerised embroidery system
- Customisable designs
- It comes at an affordable price
- It is susceptible to thread breaking
2. Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery and Sewing Machine
XL-580 is the most innovative Singer embroidery machine you will get.
Besides the built-in embroidery designs, extra-large sewing space, and knee lifters, you also get a USB key to enhance your embroidery design.
It is a beautiful workhorse for any embroidery enthusiast.
- Over 215 popular built-in sewing stitches
- More than 250 built-in embroidery designs
- It has LED options
- Computerised embroidery system
- Customisation effects
- Automatic needle threaders
- It has easier threading
- Over 50 hoop designs
- Convenient to create your design without mobile to PC connection
- The software can be hard to use
3. Singer SE-340 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The SE-340 is a legacy machine ideal for experienced and advanced sewers.
It requires utter skill in handling the embroidery software as it is in deluxe.
Even better, it boasts an improved editing system that has a true-type font embroidering among other decoration designs.
It’s the sleekest of them all.
- Over 200 embroidery designs
- Universal power supply
- Value for your money
- Free online owner’s class
- Deluxe software
- It has a USB stick embroidery design transfer
- A wide variety of embroidery designs
- Interactive LCD touch screen
- It has an automatic needle threader
- You enjoy a ten snap-on presser feet
- The needles may be hard to adjust
I love DIY sewing and embroidery.
Besides creating completely new pieces,
I am also able to reinvent my old clothes, style my children, as well as my husband.
In my quest for a Singer embroidery machines, I settled for these three below
1. Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine- Best for professional embroidering
2. Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery and Sewing Machine- Best for creative and innovative embroidery
3. Singer SE-340 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine- Best for experienced sewers
So what is the best singer embroidery machine overall?
I’d stick with the #1 on this list: Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine.