As you know Singer is a massive brand in the embroidery and sewing industry.
Besides manufacturing high-quality machines to meet your needs, the company also gives you a smooth sewing and embroidering experience.
Being a mother and a wife, my schedules are so tight, and I desire to unwind.
I love to DIY embroidery and sewing for my house’s aesthetics and fabrics during my free time.
I have had my luck and disappointments with machines, and I know you have too.
In this article, I will recommend my top-three Singer machines for embroidery.
DISCLOSURE: TheRuggedRooster.com is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
1. Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Futura XL-400 has incorporated technological brilliance and creativity.
With over 125 embroidery designs, you can comfortably use the Singer machine.
Within the push of a button, you can create a beautiful embroidery design. I love it for its ease of use and professionalism.
- Automatic needle threader
- Personalising effects
- A generous warranty of 25 years
- It has over 30 popular built-in sewing stitches
- Over 125 built-in embroidery designs
- The sewing machine has LED options
- Easy to use
- Computerised embroidery system
- Customisable designs
- It comes at an affordable price
- It is susceptible to thread breaking
2. Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery and Sewing Machine
XL-580 is the most innovative Singer embroidery machine you will get.
Besides the built-in embroidery designs, extra-large sewing space, and knee lifters, you also get a USB key to enhance your embroidery design.
It is a beautiful workhorse for any embroidery enthusiast.
- Over 215 popular built-in sewing stitches
- More than 250 built-in embroidery designs
- It has LED options
- Computerised embroidery system
- Customisation effects
- Automatic needle threaders
- It has easier threading
- Over 50 hoop designs
- Convenient to create your design without mobile to PC connection
- The software can be hard to use
3. Singer SE-340 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The SE-340 is a legacy machine ideal for experienced and advanced sewers.
It requires utter skill in handling the embroidery software as it is in deluxe.
Even better, it boasts an improved editing system that has a true-type font embroidering among other decoration designs.
It’s the sleekest of them all.
- Over 200 embroidery designs
- Universal power supply
- Value for your money
- Free online owner’s class
- Deluxe software
- It has a USB stick embroidery design transfer
- A wide variety of embroidery designs
- Interactive LCD touch screen
- It has an automatic needle threader
- You enjoy a ten snap-on presser feet
- The needles may be hard to adjust
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Legacy SE300 Portable Sewing Machine has 250 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches allow you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Legacy SE300 has extra-large embroidery area, snap-on embroidery hoops, usb stick embroidery design transfer, bobbin winding while embroidering, upper thread sensor, 10 snap-on presser feet, 200 embroidery designs + 6 alphabet options which expands your creative and monogramming possibilities
- HIGH SEWING AND EMBROIDERY SPEED: The SINGER Legacy SE300 Sewing Machine has a maximum sewing speed of 800 stitches-per-minute and 700 embroidery stitches per minute, and so projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with large and small embroidery hoop, all-purpose foot, satin stitch foot, overcasting foot, blind hem foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot with underplate, straight stitch foot, button sewing foot, open toe foot
- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2" LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet. No Screensaver
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes the thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- REPRINT of the manual listed in title
- This is NOT an original as originals are out of print, but we use the best scans available.
- Professionally printed in Black & White on Laser Printer using High Quality 22lb Paper.
- Plastic Comb Bound with clear plastic on front and back covers to help protect manual
- All manuals are in public domain or printed with permission.
So, What’s The Best Singer Embroidery Machine?
I love DIY sewing and embroidery.
Besides creating completely new pieces,
I am also able to reinvent my old clothes, style my children, as well as my husband.
In my quest for a Singer embroidery machines, I settled for these three below
1. Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine- Best for professional embroidering
2. Singer XL-580 Futura Embroidery and Sewing Machine- Best for creative and innovative embroidery
3. Singer SE-340 Legacy Sewing and Embroidery Machine- Best for experienced sewers
The Singer 4423 Mechanical sewing machine is also a good option to consider.
So what is the best singer embroidery machine overall?
I’d stick with the #1 on this list: Singer Futura XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine.
Last update on 2023-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API