This morning, I was taking a look at my family’s favorite photo and thought it would be amazing if I could create my own diamond painting.
I did some research and in today’s article, I will walk you through how you can order your custom diamond painting.
DISCLOSURE: TheRuggedRooster.com is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
Can You Get Custom Diamond Paintings?
Yes, you can.
In this era, it is possible to come up with a diamond painting of your own quite easily.
Here is what you need to do:
- Choose the photograph that you intended to be converted into a custom diamond painting.
- Upload it to your computer or mobile phone.
- Order for a custom diamond painting to be made.
- Email the photograph to the supplier’s email address on the product page.
- Your supplier will convert your photograph into a custom diamond painting.
The important thing to bear in mind before you place an order is to communicate with the supplier.
Which Photograph can You Use for Your Custom Diamond Painting?
The answer is any photograph that you like. After all, it is your diamond painting!
However, ensure that the photograph that you choose is the sharpest and the clearest.
In some cases, you may have a photograph that is of sentimental value and you’d like it to be converted into a diamond painting, but it is not the clearest or the sharpest.
In this case, the supplier will sharpen it to its best form before converting it into diamond art.
In the photo, ensure that the faces are close as this the supplier to blow up and crop the picture before they send it to you.
More so, you can decide to order custom diamond paintings of designs, drawings, and your paintings.
Should You Go for the Square or Round Diamonds for Your Diamond Painting?
It does not matter – whichever shape is possible to do.
Therefore, choose one that matches your taste and preference.
However, square diamond paintings are always sharper and clearer.
It is still okay if you using square diamonds is not to your liking.
Which Shape Should You Order?
Here, you must match the aspect and shape of your photograph for your DIY diamond painting.
For instance, a shot by an iPhone in a 3:4 aspect will be ideal for capturing the entire screen. Prints of 4:5 aspect ratio are also workable.
If it is a scenery or landscape custom diamond painting, it to be about 40cm x 60cm.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Picture to Use
- The easier, the better. The more complex the picture, the more difficult the painting will be. Many small objects and details mean plenty of small sections and colors which in turn will make the canvas more complicated. A simple picture results in a better look and the process of creating it is more enjoyable.
- The larger, the better. When it comes to custom diamond paintings, the size of the image largely matters. A larger image will produce a more vibrant and clearer output whereas smaller images – like low-quality snapshots from your phone and screenshots – will look pixelated and blurry.
Who Offers Custom Diamond Painting?
Here are some suppliers offering custom diamond painting…
Can You Order Custom Diamond Paintings?
Yes, you can!
Whether it’s an anniversary, birthday, or holiday, custom diamond paintings are one of the best and most thoughtful gift ideas to send or receive. Get this for someone you love!