Peel and Stick Beadboard offer you the advantage to achieve a luxurious and cool texture in your home with minimal spending.
It offers a convenient solution to streamline and refurbish your home interior décor by keeping the refurbishment cost low and at the same time achieving a superb result.
Peel and Stick Beadboard are easy to install and make your home attractive addictive and your décor looks super cool. Also…
It is simple to install and you do not have to hire an expert to do the installation.
DISCLOSURE: TheRuggedRooster.com is reader supported so if you buy any products featured on this site I may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure here.
Uses for Peel and Stick Beadboard
- Peel and Stick Beadboard are used to achieve luxurious textures throughout your home.
- They are used to streamline or reduce the refurbishment costs for your interior décor.
- They are repositionable, which makes it easy to customize your home according to your desire.
Peel and Stick Beadboard Features
- They are durable and easy to install
- They adhere to most walls and surfaces and brightens up most of the rooms.
- There are easy to install and you will not need to hire a handyman; this means you will save on cost and time.
- They do not peel off your paint during installation and when removing, this eliminates the need for paint re-touch.
- Peel and Stick Beadboard give you a whole world of options that go beyond the paint and the selection includes realistic texture such as fabric, cement, brick, and shiplap.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Peel and Stick Beadboard
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of Peel and Stick Beadboard
Peel and Stick Beadboard Pros
- They are durable. Once you have installed Peel and Stick Beadboard, you are guaranteed up to 5 to 20 years before any replacement.
- They are easy to install: you do not hire an expert to do the décor installation.
- You can do the installation with the help of your family.
- The design features a beautiful panel and offers a selection of colors and patterns, which allows you to customize your home to your preferences.
- No damage to your wall and you will not incur extra costs in maintenance.
- It is durable than the pre-pasted wall
Peel and Stick Beadboard Cons
- They are readily made: this means you cannot get a fully customized Peel and Stick Beadboard according to your needs; you have to select from the available options.
- It is not permanent, meaning you will have to replace them after some time
- They last depending on how well they are installed; poor installation means you will incur replacement costs.
Popular Brands of Peel and Stick Beadboard
These are some of the Peel and Stick Beadboard popular brands:
1. peel and stick vinyl beadboard
2. Graham & Brown beadboard
3. GW1002 White Shiplap Peel & Stick Wallpaper.
4. NuWallpaper NU2923 Teal Floating Trellis Peel & Stick Wallpaper
5. RoomMates RMK11996WP Taupe & Beige Beadboard Peel & Stick Wallpaper
6. HaokHome MR47 Peel and Stick Wood Wallpaper Shiplap Light Grey/White/Blue Distressed Wood Plank Removable.
5 Best Peel and Stick Beadboard
Here’s 5 of the best peel and stick beadboards…
- This Pre-Pasted Bead Board Wallpaper Gives The Beautiful, Streamline Effect Of Bead Board Without All Of The Work
- Pre-pasted wall covering, let soak for 30 seconds before applying
- Wallpaper is paintable so you can add any color to your room for a great look
- Wall covering is scrub-able so it can be safely washed with soap and detergent
- Textured wallpaper helps to cover minor bumps and imperfections on your wall
- 【SIZE & MATERIAL】Size: 17.5in x 10ft covers 14.5 sq.ft per roll. Material: Printed beadboard effect vinyl wallpaper peel and stick. The faux beadboard wallpaper is Waterproof / Oil proof / Prepasted / Removable. Renter friendly.
- 【Beadboard Wallpaper】Beadboard wallpaper is vinyl wallpaper that is printed as same dimensions as real beadboard. It comes on a roll and can be painted in any color. It is scrubbable and can be easily wiped clean. Attention: Color of white beadboard wallpaper you received may slight difference because different light and monitors.
- 【Peel and Stick Wallpaper】No extra glue needed - just peel and stick with patience! Please make sure your walls are clean and free from dirt. Measure and cut the size with help of grid on wallpaper back. Recommend getting another person to apply the wallpaper.
- 【30-DAY WARRANTY】If the peel and stick beadboard wallpaper do not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us, or apply replacement & refund with Amazon Customer Service.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION】Peel and stick beadboard wallpaper for walls, ceiling, bathroom, nursery room, bedroom, powder room, locker, kitchen, RV, classroom, dorm, laundry room, ceiling, grunge room, toilet, preppy, kids, renters. Or used as white contact paper for walls, shelves, drawers, crafts, closets, stairs, counter. Or adhesive shelf liner for cabinets, wire shelving, shelf.
- 1 roll - 20.5 inches wide X 16.5 feet
- Peel and stick to apply – no water, no paste, no mess
- 100% removable peel and stick wallpaper
- No sticky residue left behind upon removal
- Perfect for renters and homeowners
- PEEL & STICK: Ready to use, mess-free, self-adhesive wallpaper. No pastes or glues needed, and no residue left behind.
- SEAMLESS LINE-UP: Our repositionable wallpaper makes it very easy to get your placement exactly how you want it, even if it takes a few tries.
- DIY FRIENDLY: Simply peel off to remove or leave it up indefinitely. Ideal for owners or renters that like to experiment with different wallpaper colors and patterns.
- TRANSFORM YOUR SPACE: Great for accent walls or the entire room. Other popular applications include covering furniture, drawers, bookcases, stair risers and more.
- MOISTURE & STEAM RESISTANT: Perfect as bathroom wallpaper and for kitchen applications.
- Peel and stick to any smooth, flat surface without any water or mess. Easy to apply, repositionable, and 100% removable without any sticky residue left behind. 20.5 in. W x 18 ft. L roll, approximately 30.75 sq. ft.
- Use to cover any smooth wall, kitchen cabinet, furniture, stair riser, for craft projects, and to line dresser drawers. Do not apply to textured walls, non-stick paint, or surfaces with dirt and soap residue
- For best performance we recommend overlapping seams by 1/16 in. rather than trying to butt fit the vinyl. To clean wipe down with a damp cloth. Great for both renter and homeowner decorators who want that instant transformation. Simple Hanging Instructions Included with each roll, Great for DIY'ers
- This Peel & Stick design is a great addition to your bedroom, dining room, living room, Kitchen or even your Game room. It will enhance any room you hang it in.
- This Self-adhesive peel and stick Wallpaper is Washable, Removable & Repositionable
Peel and Stick Beadboard is one of the best options to achieve luxury and fulfilling interior décor for your home.
They save on cost since they are easy to install; you can do it yourself, meaning it eliminates the need to hire a handyman.
Peel and Stick Beadboard provides value for your money and when properly installed, it can last for 5 to 25 years.
The key features are adherence to different types of walls, brightening up the room, eliminating the need for paint re-touch, and offering a wider selection of interior décor.
The main advantages of Peel and Stick Beadboard include saving on cost and time, they are long-lasting and they do not damage the wall.
However, they are notable disadvantages, including they are ready-made and cannot be further customized, they are not permanent, and you will have to replace them.
Some popular brands include: peel and stick vinyl beadboard, Graham & Brown beadboard and HaokHome MR47 Peel and Stick Wood Wallpaper Shiplap.
If you need to see also the best peel and stick countertops go here: https://www.theruggedrooster.com/best-peel-and-stick-countertop/
Last update on 2023-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API