Peel and stick wainscoting panels are more of a new idea, and it is becoming popular.
Most of them have a thin wood veneer, and high bond adhesive strips are present on the back.
Stikwood is among the pioneers of peel and stick wainscoting, and more options are coming up.
We’ll now look into the pros and cons of the peel and stick wainscoting.
What are the Uses of Peel and Stick Wainscoting
Have you rented a house or you’ve recently acquired a home?
If yes, you may want to learn more about how to ensure your home is more appealing.
With wallpapers, you can achieve this.
In this case, the main focus is on peel and stick wainscoting.
Some of the uses of peel and stick wainscoting include:
1. Creating a Dramatic Ceiling
The ceiling is one of the most neglected parts of a house.
You can go ahead and decorate your ceiling to ensure it is more appealing.
You can use a peel and stick wallpaper for decoration.
Before you install the wallpaper, you should ensure that the ceiling surface is smooth and flat.
You can opt for textured wallpapers such that your ceiling will have a new appealing look.
With these wallpapers, you can decorate the ceiling to your liking as there are many options that can suit you.
They make a ceiling more appealing and any decoration can be reached easily.
2. You Can Bring the Bookshelf to Life
At times, there is no need to acquire additional wallpaper.
You can use the leftovers from any of your old projects.
The peel and stick wallpaper will add character to the bookshelf.
You can introduce small pieces to the back of the bookshelf, and the dead spaces will come to life.
There are different designs that you can opt for.
You should also know that the wallpaper won’t damage the wall.
They can be easily applied and removed and the wall will remain in its original condition.
The Features of Peel and Stick Wainscoting
The main features of the peel and stick wainscoting include:
• Texture options- if you acquire removable wallpaper, you’ll have the privilege of choosing any texture that works well for you.
• Easy to install- the main reason why wallpapers are preferable is that they’re easy to install. There is no need to pay a contractor to handle the installation process.
• Durable– the wallpapers are manufactured using high-quality materials. As you remove the wallpaper, the wall will remain intact.
Pros and Cons of Peel and Stick Wainscoting
As a homeowner, you need to understand the pros and cons of peel and stick wallpapers.
The pros include:
• Fast solution if you want to change the colour of the walls in your home
• Easy to remove and install, and the walls won’t incur any damage
The cons include:
• The wallpaper can be removed easily because of rubs and pulls
Popular Brands of Peel and Stick Wainscoting Panels
Some of the popular brands include:
• Cuckoo Walls Black Dots
• Deco Print
5 Best Peel and Stick Wainscoting Panels
- Save time and money with preassembled panels
- Water resistant, used in interior or exterior applications
- Attaches easily and gives doors or walls elegant finished look
- Solid polyurethane with a similar density of pine
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation - Factory primed and ready for paint or faux finish
- Color: White
- Paintable Wallpaper
- Match Type: Free
- This Pre-Pasted Bead Board Wallpaper Gives The Beautiful, Streamline Effect Of Bead Board Without All Of The Work
- Gives Your Rooms A Sense Of Character Through Wainscoting
- 🥇【High-quality PE Foam】Wasait 3D White Stripe Wall Sticker material: PE foam, which can effectively reduce the content of phthalate compared with 3D PVC wall panels. Back glue: hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesive, no formaldehyde involved, and does not contain heavy metals and formamide. Formamide has potentially serious effects on human health, and long-term exposure can harm the human reproductive system, so please choose a trustworthy brand to buy!
- 🏆【Not Only Beautiful but Also Practical】Thickness: 8mm, much thicker than others. It looks luxury, which can satisfy the vision without appearing too heavy (fake) or leads to an increased sense of space oppression. These soft soundproof wallpapers are suitable for the baby's playing area, playing the role of anti-collision, and sound insulation, providing a safe and quiet space for you and your baby.
- 🏆【Waterproof + Wipeable, Always New】Water will not be absorbed by Wasait 3D tile wall stickers, avoiding peeling or yellowing due to moisture. As long as you gently wipe the surface of the wall stickers with a wet tissue, you can wipe off the traces of paint, oil pastels, or markers, so no stain will be worried about. Easy cleaning and the wall is always new.
- 🏆【Easy Tear, Easy Paste】The wall stickers have extremely high adhesion, no need to worry about falling. We choose excellent quality adhesive paper, which can be easily torn off smoothly without making your hands full of glue. However, we still recommend that you clean the original wall before pasting the wallpaper. A smooth and flat wall can strengthen the adhesion with the 3D wall panels and extend the use time.
- 🏠【57.5 Sq. Ft Larger Area, Fewer Cost】10 Pack x (2.52ft x 2.3ft /77cm x 70cm), you can DIY the foam wallpaper stickers shape according to your design inspiration and home decoration style, and install in your featured walls, TV walls, sofa background, living room walls, bedroom walls, kitchen, kids room, and stairs, or cover the Dirty walls, painted surfaces, etc. Any questions, please contact us and our professional customer service will solve the problem for you the first time.
- ✔️100% REAL wood with adhesive strips on the back that are easy to install - MADE in the USA
- ✔️Beautifully aged, naturally weathered wood loaded with character for a gorgeous accent wall
- ✔️Calculate how much you need - Length x Width (in feet) equals your square footage. 104 sf box has 90 boards - 3.5"x48"
- ✔️If you need a larger quantity let us know. We can accommodate any size order.
- ✔️Color variations in each box give a unique look to any wall.
- 1.4 Times coverage areas: the size of the tile is 12"x12", which covers 40% more area than 10"x10" tile covers.
- Come in box of 10 sheets self-adhesive tiles in shiny finish, size of each tile: 12" X 12"
- Easy DIY, just peel & stick. No grout, no special tools and no mess
- Eco-friendly materials, resistant to heat and moisture, easy wipe to remove the stains
- Recommended Use: Kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc.
Final Thoughts on Peel and Stick Wainscoting Panels
The peel and stick wainscoting is suitable because it can be used to customize your space or home.
The wallpapers can be used to decorate the walls in different parts of your home.
It is also easy to install and remove the wallpaper, and the walls won’t incur any damage.
They are useful especially in rented houses as you can decorate your walls with what you want.
They give you a platform to be creative as they can be easily customized to fit any space.
Compared to other decorative features they are less expensive and they give that final finish that is unique.
Before you install a pick and stick wainscoting, you should ensure the project has been climate-controlled.
For those with a small space, you can make a focal point of which the peel and stick wainscoting is a more suitable option.
Last update on 2021-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API