Gluing foam is not the easiest of tasks because foam doesn't necessarily lend it's self to being glued easily to other surfaces.
So if you're confused about which glue to use when working with Eva foam, craft foam, a foam board or rubber foam to name but a few don't worry as this post has you covered.
Let's look at the best glue to use on foam in all these different situations...
Best Glue For Eva Foam
Some features you should look for in Eva Foam glue is as follows...
- It's EVA Foam safe.
- An excellent contact adhesive.
- Solvent free.
- Dries crystal clear.
Here are the top 2 glues to use on Eva foam...
- Barge All Purpose Cement is a professional strength glue (adhesive) that can be used on leather, rubber and vinyl.
- Ideal for patching rubber boots, resole leather shoes, boots, wood, rubber, metal, plastic, plaster, paper, concrete and much, more!
- ONE QUART, 32 oz. can comes with an applicator brush attached to the lid.
- Compatible with all foams
- Dries crystal clear
- Overnight cure for full strength
- Proud Sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project
Best Glue For Craft Foam
Here's what you should look for in a good craft foam...
- Dries strong and dries quickly.
- Thick and non runny formula.
- Non toxic.
- Cleans easily with just water.
- Durable and strong.
With that in mind, here's 3 suitable craft foam glues...
- Instant grab and dries strong
- Thick formula that is never runny
- Available in a 4oz bottle (118mL)
- Find inspiration and techniques
- Clear Gel is environmentally safe; Water cleanup
- For maximum adhesion, wait approximately 30 seconds before adhering item to be glued to surface
- Available in 4oz bottle
- Perfect for creating your own DIY slime
Best Glue For Foam Boards
Here's what to look for in a glue that works with foam boards (learn how to cut them here)...
- Permanent bond.
- Dries clear.
- Non toxic.
- Acid free.
So here's 2 glues that fit those criteria...
- Made in United States
- Package length : 16.25"
- Package width : 2.0"
- Package height : 2.0"
- Present with confidence!
- Permanent bond, dries clear
- Photo safe, non-toxic, acid-free
- Great for gluing paper on Elmer's corrugate or foam boards
Best Glue For Foam Rubber
Here's what to look for in glue for foam rubber...
- Glue that doesn't dry brittle.
- Immediate bond.
Also consider double sided tape over glue for this job, there's a mix of both options listed below...
- Crystal Clear
- Water Resistant
- Incredibly Strong
- Easy to Use.Bonds Virtually Everything: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass and More
- 【Wide application】 Suitable for bonding rubber, tires, diy crafts, toys, rubber edges, rubber tubes, rubber products, etc.Can be used for bonding between rubber and rubber, rubber and other materials, such as rubber and plastic, rubber and metal, rubber and wood. The color of black glue is exactly the same as that of rubber. It is very suitable for making bonding crafts, diy, daily object repairing, etc. Glue is suitable for all kinds of uneven,rough and vertical surfaces.
- 【Precision Tips】Each glue comes with two to three precision tips. Provides more choices in application! Get better accuracy, freedom, and control with precision tips that twist and snap into place!
- 【Super viscosity】Unique instant bonding performance, which can bond any rubber such as tires, diy crafts, toys, rubber edges, rubber tubes, rubber products within a few seconds. This is the most effective and economical adhesive. Other glues are only short-lived or even non-sticky, but our rubber glue can always remain viscous to make your furniture, plumbing, crafts stable and beautiful.
- 【Safe and non-toxic】We insist on the production of exclusive rubber glue formula, which has passed MSDS, SGS and various safety reports. Our rubber glue is odorless and environmentally friendly products, 100% safe. Many other rubber glues are just called rubber glues, but the ingredients are just ordinary glue or even inferior glue, which will cause undetectable damage to your health!
- 【What You'll Get】20g Safe and Quick-drying rubber glue and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by 24/7 friendly customer service. The unique glue packaging makes your use easier. The new packaging will not allow the glue to stick to your hands. When you have not finished using the glue, it will be easier to store your glue for next use. Upgraded packaging is easier to use and store!
Have Fun and Be Safe With Your Gluing
I hope this has given you some inspiration about which glues are best for foam regardless of your situation and remember to have fun and be safe.
Last update on 2022-01-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API