In my free time, I love to brainstorm my house features and find suitable ways to spruce up my home without buying new things or spending a lot of money.
One simple way to do that is by giving the house a fresh lick of paint and I recently painted my baseboards which turned out to need a certain type of paintbrush to effectively do the job.
Here’s the 3 best paint brushes for baseboards…
1. Wooster Ultra Pro Extra Firm Lindbeck Angle Brush
Wooster is a big name in the paintbrush industry.
The ultra pro extra firm brush is a recent addition to their list, and it’s particularly designed for its perfect edges on the baseboards.
The bristles have a soft shape to enable you to have great control when painting.
- Made from nylon plus filament
- Has synthetic bristles
- It has an extra-sturdy blend for a solid hold
- Available in different lengths and thicknesses
- It gives better stiffness retention
- It has a round and rust-resistant steel ferrule
- Ideal for thick and low VOC coatings
- It cuts a sharp line regardless of the weather
- Boasts a sealed maple wood handle
- Easy to use and clean
- It may be too stiff
2. RollingDog Mini Master 2 Brush
This two-inch brush is a magical worker for tight and hidden spots on your baseboards and trims.
It has a perfect design for those hard-to-reach spots.
I enjoyed the textured handle and the longer-than-normal bristles.
- 2” in size
- Suitable for acrylic decorations
- Made from wood synthetic and stainless steel
- Professional paintbrush
- It has a stainless steel ferrule
- Resistant to corrosion
- It has a beechwood handle with laser engraving
- It is a durable and long-lasting brush
- It accesses the most stubborn spots, such as corners and tight areas
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Bristles are not stiff enough
3. Pro Grade Paint Brush Set
The 5-brush set comes with a variety of paintbrushes.
They are perfectly designed to ensure that you achieve a perfect finish on your baseboards and trims.
Using the different sizes, you can apply the paint to the desired parts without rushing to the store.
Besides the effectiveness of the brushes, you also enjoy a better price.
- Set of brushes (2, 3, 4 pack of 5 soft)
- Made from synthetic material
- Different sizes
- High-grade stainless steel ferrules
- Premium quality brushes
- It contains an SRT filament blend that holds more paint
- Perfect for interior and exterior projects
- Works well with all paints and stains
- Thinner tip for better control when painting
- Delivers professional results
- It takes less time to paint
- Forms fewer streaks on your walls and trim
- May shed bristles
Top Paint Brush Choice For Painting Baseboards
Having tried several paintbrushes and brush sets, I can confidently say that I have seen the good and bad in DIY baseboard painting.
Just like choosing the correct baseboard for your home is crucial, you also need to find the right painting brush so that you don’t spew all the paint in the unneeded areas.
These are my top three recommendations for baseboard paintbrushes and why I loved them.
1. Wooster Ultra Pro Extra Firm Lindbeck Angle Brush- Perfect for all-weather
2. RollingDog Mini Master 2 Brush- Perfect for tight spots and hidden areas
3. Pro Grade Paint Brush Set- Perfect for any user regardless of expertise
So which 1 would I recommend the most as being the best paint brush for baseboards?
#1 pick on the list: Wooster Ultra Pro Extra Firm Lindbeck Angle Brush