What fascinates me about peel and stick mirrors is they don’t require any installation skills.
As the name suggests, you simply need to peel the protective layer on the back, then stick the mirror to a wall of your choice.
You can set up this mirror anywhere you want in your home, whether the living room, kitchen, bathroom, even your hallway.
Peel and stick mirrors are sold in small easy-to-cut blocks that allow you to get creative with the way you set up your design.
They only take you a couple of minutes, at most an hour, to install.
Uses For Peel and Stick Mirrors
1. Suitable for decorating the walls in your house.
2. Can be attached to the edge of a mirror to give it a more appealing look.
3. Some have a reflective surface that allows you to see your reflection when getting ready or applying makeup.
Peel and Stick Mirror Features
- They come in different shapes and designs such as square, round, hexagonal and star.
- Are available in a range of colours, with the most common ones being silver, gold, and blue.
- Have a reflective surface
- They can be made from different materials such as plastic, acrylic, glass or high-quality PVC.
- Some come with a protective front film to prevent scratching during transit or installation
Advantages and Disadvantages of Peel and Stick Mirrors
Below are some advantages and disadvantages of peel and stick mirrors:
Peel and Stick Mirrors Pros
1. Easy to install: Their installation is quick and non-messy since all you need to do is peel off the back then stick to your wall.
2. They don’t break easily: Peel and stick mirrors are made of materials like acrylic, so they don’t shatter or crack easily like glass mirrors.
3. Great for interior decoration: You can use peel and stick mirrors to add character and feel to any space.
4. They are lightweight: You can carry peel and stick mirrors easily.
Peel and Stick Mirror Cons
1. They require a smooth wall surface: for the adhesive to stick properly, you should install peel and stick mirrors on a smooth surface.
2. They cannot be used on powder-coated walls: The sticker might fall after a couple of hours.
3. Some might peel out due to moisture: some peel and stick mirrors have a glue that deteriorates when in contact with moisture thus cannot be used in bathrooms.
Popular Peel and Stick Mirror Brands
5 Best Peel and Stick Mirrors
- Easy to past and use: the flexible mirror sheets are designed with white protective film on the surface (to protect the surface of the mirror from being destroyed or scratched in the process of transportation), just need to be stripped before use, and with adhesive self-adhesive on the back, it can be pasted on any clean and smooth surface
- Quality material: made of PET material, our flexible non-glass mirrors have smooth surface and good texture, self-adhesive back side is convenient for you to use; If there are stains or fingerprints, use a cloth or cotton cloth to gently wipe
- Wide applications: these tiles mirror stickers can not only work as interior decorations for TV background wall, room, door, closet, bathroom, bedroom, sofa, children room, ceiling and more, but also suitable for working as a glass mirror in bedroom, living room, changing room, kitchen, gym, office, etc.; Please wipe the pasted surface clean before using
- What you get: the package provides you with 10 pieces mirror sheets with smooth surfaces, each measures approx. 23 x 15 cm/ 9 x 6 inches and 0.2 mm thick; You can use your imagination to cut mirror sheets into any shape to decorate the walls, which will make your home look different and more attractive
- Reflective effect: our mirror paste with reflective effect can be applied for nice decorations; Reflective surfaces can make the space look larger and brighter; Please use mirror paste on a smooth surface, the flatter the wall, the better the reflection; Note: mirror stickers are not real mirrors
- 【 3 Sizes Available 】 4-piece set for 11.5x11.5 & 14x14 inches mirrors; 3-piece set for 16x16 inches mirrors. Come with double-side adhesive tape to install easily
- 【 SELECTED MATERIAL 】 No lead and copper added in manufacturing of our mirrors, quality glass presents a super clear reflection
- 【 Versatile Use 】Perfect for bathroom, entry Way, living room & bedroom. Can be used together to form a larger mirror, or used to make a design for wall decor
- 【 Mounting Requirement 】Suitable for being mounted on smooth walls, such as ceramic, tiles, marble, painted wall, wooden door. Can’t be used on uneven, wallpaper, ash-falling surface
- 【 CUSTOMER SERVICE 】If you have any problems with the mirror, just reach to us with any questions or concerns and we will be happy to help you and offer a quick solution
- Sold by BOX. 5sheets / box, 1 sq.ft / sheet, Sheet Size W 12”/ D 12”/ H 0.2”,Chip Size: 20 x 20 mm
- Just peel and stick, directly stick the tile on wall, save your time and money on labor, easy for installation
- Advanced cutting technology, neat edges without wearing,high quality diamond mosaic, like a star shining bright
- Free shipping by Amazon, damaged tile replace for free; returns available
- The peel & stick crystal backsplash tile is used for wall decoration, such as the kitchen backsplash,kitchen island walls,bedroom walls,laundry rooms etc.
- Each plastic mirror sticker is attached with a protective film on the front side; tearing off the protective film can show the reflection of the mirror; peeling off the back adheisive to stick it to the surface of the object; pay attention to choose a surface as smmoth as possible to show a good specular reflection effect
- Multiple uses: can be used as interior decoration, beautification, and specular reflection to make the interior space spacious; can be used for bedroom, living room, dressing room, kitchen, gym, office, etc; when you go out to travel, you can also use them
- The mirror sticker has a reflective effect on the front side, which can be used to replace the glass mirror; safer for preventing scratches and will not break; can be carried around and used at anytime; can also be cut into any size as needed
- Material and size: made of good quality plastic, not real glass, with smooth surface and good texture; with protective film on the front and back adhesive on the back; measures 6×6 inches / 15×15cm, suitable size, can be used with crafts and easy to paste and peel, please note that the stickers need to be applied to a smooth surface , the smoother the surface, the clearer the reflection
- Quantity: 30 pieces of self-adhesive plastic mirror stickers, helpful for daily life and craft projects. If any problem for our products, please contact us timely, we will try our best to solve problems.
- 【Design Wall Nirror Sticker】- Decorative mirror sticker design makes your home looks different, more attractive; For the reflective surface can make your room brighter
- 【Please Note】- This is NOT mirror,it can not really to be used as a replacement mirror as these are just an effect. There is a protective film which is used to protect the surface. Please peel it off before using
- 【Widely Application】- The mirror decals are ideal to decorate different occasions like TV backdrop, sofa wall, window, door, closet, freezer, cabinet, tiles, nursery, bathroom, bedroom and office
- 【Removable Mirror Stickers】- Mirror wall stickers are removable without harm to your wall and can be re-positioned as desired making them very easy to use. Wall stickers can quickly and easily breathe life into dry, clean, and smooth surfaces
- 【Size Information】- All in one size about 11.2x10cm/ 4.4x4.0inch.Almost like a grown man’s palm. Safety and non-toxic, 60pcs mirror stickers can fully enrich your artistic imagination and create a harmony, peaceful and romantic home for your loved
Why You Need To Buy A Peel and Stick Mirror
1. Peel and stick mirrors are great because they give your home a beautiful decorative design, and you don’t need any installation skills to set them up in your home.
2. You can use peels and stick mirrors to decorate your walls, attach to the edge of a mirror or admire yourself when applying makeup or getting ready.
3. The key features of peel and stick mirrors are they are available in different shapes, designs, colours and materials.
4. The main advantages of peel and stick mirrors are they are easy to install, they don’t break easily, and they are great for interior decoration.
5. The main disadvantages of peel and stick mirrors are they need to be installed on a smooth surface, cannot be used on a powder-coated surface, and some might peel out due to contact with moisture.
6. Popular brands of peel and stick mirrors include Shappy, Kraftex, KimDaro and INYOU.
Last update on 2021-08-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API