Sage is a popular colour for home decor right now.
It’s a rich, earthy tone, full of energy vibes, as the colour green invariably is. Yet it’s relaxing and peaceful, easy on the eyes.
It’s great for the kitchen, great for the garden and also for any area of the home where you just like to chill and relax.
For a home decor enthusiast like me, it’s a one-size-fits-all fix.
How do you decide on the best sage green paint to use?
Don’t worry, I have it all worked out. Just read on and find out…
Ronseal Garden Paint Sage
- If you’re painting your garden furniture and fences, this is the paint for you.
- It can be painted onto almost any kind of surface, be it wood, stone, brick or terracotta.
- You can even paint it on metal, although you might need to use a primer for that.
- It’s so versatile and even makes my inexpert painting look pretty competent.
Johnstone’s Wall & Ceiling Silk, Natural Sage
- Ideal paint for your walls and good paint for ceilings tiles , Wall and Ceiling Silk is a beautiful paint that rolls on smoothly.
- In addition to making your room a relaxing retreat, you can also be sure that it will make your room look more spacious and inviting.
- The paint’s reflective qualities ensure that.
- An enjoyable material to work with, you won’t regret investing in this.
- Price wise it’s a little on the high side, but so worth it if you want to invest in really good paint.
Johnstone’s Interior Wood & Metal Quick Dry
- If you need an interior paint that’s not for walls and ceilings, this is the one.
- In a rich, natural sage colour, it beautifies your interiors almost effortlessly.
- If you fancy a touch of green for those indoor cupboards, this is the paint you need to get.
- It’s relatively inexpensive in comparison with other brands.
- It’s quick-dry paint, so you won’t have to creep around the painted area for too long.
- So grab yourself a can of this and start painting those kitchen or bathroom cupboards
- Protects against harmful UV light rays
- Non-yellowing, permanent coating
- Moisture resistant
- Dries in minutes
- Premium Chalk Finish Paint Wax - Odorless, non-hazardous, and water-resistant sealing wax; available in a variety of colors
- Soft consistency and easy to apply: highlight texture and moldings and create custom finishes
- Creates a durable matte (flat) finish or it can be buffed to add a subtle sheen
- Apply to painted surface or directly on raw wood with a Jolie Wax Brush
- For best results, always apply Clear Finishing Wax to your piece before applying colored Finishing Waxes
- Use on a variety of interior surfaces like wood, metal, ceramic, canvas and easily distress to create a vintage look
- Low-odor, latex formula allows for easy clean up with soap and water
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes and covers up to 150 sq. ft.; one-coat coverage allows projects to be completed easily
- Excellent adhesion and easy application with minimal prep
- Dries to an ultra-matte velvety, smooth finish
- SPRAY PAINT AND PRIMER – Krylon COLORmaxx Spray Paint and Primer delivers premium coverage and superior color with adhesion and durability. This primer and spray paint can be used on wood, metal, wicker, most plastics, glass, plaster/ceramic and more.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR RUST PROTECTION – Whether your spray paint project is inside or outdoors, this gloss white spray paint offers rust protection for a variety of DIY and craft projects including craft foam, hard surfaces, paper mache, fabric and paper.
- GLOSS WHITE SPRAY PAINT – Color changes everything – from a furniture refresh to creative touch-up. White gloss spray paint has a modern, sleek finish. White color spray paint can be used for a variety of projects, and the gloss finish has a shiny sheen.
- EASY USE – The easy push big button spray tip on this all-purpose spray paint can helps you spray any way, even upside down. Dry to the touch in 20 minutes or less for fast coverage to get projects done. 12 oz. can spray paint covers up to 25 sq. feet.
- AMERICA’S FIRST SPRAY COATING – Krylon spray paint has been trusted by consumers since 1947. COLORmaxx features the widest color offering in the Krylon product family, to help restore, refresh and recolor any project. With Krylon, today we spray.
- HANDY SIZE - This brilliant metallic acrylic paint comes in a convenient 2 oz size
- STUNNING METALLIC FINISH - FolkArt Treasure Gold Acrylic Paint dries to a beautiful gold metallic finish
- MULTI-SURFACE FORMULA - This unique odor-free, multi-surface golden acrylic paint can be used on a variety of surfaces such as wood, canvas, paper, metal, terra cotta, and more
- EASY TO CLEAN UP – Clean up is easy with FolkArt Treasure Gold! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water
- AMERICAN MADE - FolkArt Treasure Gold is proudly made in the USA
So, What Is The Best Paint In Sage Green Colour?
I’ve shared my 3 best sage green paint recommendations.
I’ve recommended indoor (walls and ceilings) paint, outdoor paint and interior wood and metal paint.
You might like to know which one is my favourite?
The three paints are for three different types of paint jobs.
But if I was to think of suggesting a particular favourite, the garden paint would probably be the one
See also the best coral paint colours here..
As a DIY enthusiast, I love to do my own painting.
But painting in the garden is my favourite.
Indoors, you have to keep the kids occupied and be meticulous about details. Garden painting is more like fun. That’s what does it for me.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API